Saturday Sunrise Shoot - Punggol Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabee

Mar 12, 2009
Upper Serangoon
www.flickr.com
Just a small informal shoot for people who want to shoot sunrise this Saturday. Tripods are a must if you want to get shots early on before the sun comes up. Breakfast session after shoot for the hungry ones :sweat:

Time: 6:40am

Contact Person: sabee - (Ken: 91990523)

How to get there by public transport: Catch the first Bus 82 in the morning. Alight where it loops (#65139) . For exact location, please check www.gothere.sg

Limited to 7 people for now

1. sabee (Ken)
2. southundeep (Chua)

Last edited:
Hi

I'm a newbie and is interested to join... :D

Just a small informal shoot for people who want to shoot sunrise this Saturday. Tripods are a must if you want to get shots early on before the sun comes up. Breakfast session after shoot for the hungry ones :sweat:

How to get there by public transport: Catch the first Bus 82 in the morning. Alight where it loops (#65139) . For exact location, please check www.gothere.sg

1. sabee (Ken)
2. southundeep (Chua)
3. Hippolilo (Ron)

So am I Ron, just looking for some companionship, sometimes nice to have fellow photographers to talk to.

Just a small informal shoot for people who want to shoot sunrise this Saturday. Tripods are a must if you want to get shots early on before the sun comes up. Breakfast session after shoot for the hungry ones

1. sabee (Ken)
2. southundeep (Chua)
3. Hippolilo (Ron)

Sabee: Thanks for adding me. Will try to get a map of punggol before this sat.

Hi guys, there seems to be construction going on there. You might want to go there and recce first?

Cheers.

Hi guys, there seems to be construction going on there. You might want to go there and recce first?

Cheers.

Was reading through a fishing enthusiasts forum, there's construction but seems like you can still move a distance away and be relatively in the clear.

If I get a chance I'll go down and take a look :) Thanks for the headsup.

Last edited:
I would love to join if welcome please...very new to sunrise shooting

So am I Ron, just looking for some companionship, sometimes nice to have fellow photographers to talk to.

Just a small informal shoot for people who want to shoot sunrise this Saturday. Tripods are a must if you want to get shots early on before the sun comes up. Breakfast session after shoot for the hungry ones

1. sabee (Ken)
2. southundeep (Chua)
3. Hippolilo (Ron)

I'm holding only a P&S but would love to tag along and try taking some photos. Can i be a by-stander and not take up the slots? :)

Hi sabee,

Love to join you guys this saturday, but limitations .... :(

Anyway, you all have fun and hope to see your pics here.

Cheers.

hey guys,
the construction site is on the right side of the place if you face the sea. you can still take shots on the left of the jetty. point to note; if you walk to the right side,take photos and walk back, the cisco may stop you and check your bags. i've been there countless of times, but recently they start checking. i don't know why. just following the 'protocol' i guess:bsmilie:

hey guys,
the construction site is on the right side of the place if you face the sea. you can still take shots on the left of the jetty. point to note; if you walk to the right side,take photos and walk back, the cisco may stop you and check your bags. i've been there countless of times, but recently they start checking. i don't know why. just following the 'protocol' i guess:bsmilie:

Thanks for the info, everyone has been really helpful! Also some discussion on the construction here guys: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=640313

Seems like we can still take some great shots!

hey guys,

Thanks for the warning.

I never knew one could get sunrise pictures from Punggol beach!

Nevertheless, I'll join you. It's this saturday (23rd Jan) right? If so, me and one of my friends would like to join you.

1. sabee (Ken)
2. southundeep (Chua)
3. Hippolilo (Ron)
4. Hershey Desai (Hershey Desai :p)
5. MintChoco (Ben/ Wolfe) + friend

Status
Not open for further replies.