Saturday Sunrise Shoot - Punggol Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never knew one could get sunrise pictures from Punggol beach!

Nevertheless, I'll join you. It's this saturday (23rd Jan) right? If so, me and one of my friends would like to join you.

1. sabee (Ken)
2. southundeep (Chua)
3. Hippolilo (Ron)
4. Hershey Desai (Hershey Desai :p)
5. MintChoco (Ben/ Wolfe) + friend
6. Linerax (Wesley)
I'm the friend Ben mentioned! ;)

Just recce'd the beach... saw some photogs on the right beach side of the jetty and some pple fishing on the left side... We are good to go :thumbsup:... See you guys on Sat!! :)

I never knew one could get sunrise pictures from Punggol beach!

Nevertheless, I'll join you. It's this saturday (23rd Jan) right? If so, me and one of my friends would like to join you.

1. sabee (Ken)
2. southundeep (Chua)
3. Hippolilo (Ron)
6. Linerax (Wesley)
7. louismuhammad (Louis)

Count me in guys!

On both days it was up in the morning and down in the evening...lol. Thank you for the easy question...lol. and the 2 points!

Hi guys,

List is confirmed for now

1. sabee (Ken)
2. southundeep (Chua)
3. Hippolilo (Ron)
6. Linerax (Wesley)
7. louismuhammad (Louis)

Another forumer *might* be joining us, Dylan, depending on whether he can get there or not. See you guys on Saturday and remember to take down my contact number! 91990523 (Ken).

1. sabee (Ken)
2. southundeep (Chua)
3. Hippolilo (Ron)
6. Linerax (Wesley)
7. louismuhammad (Louis)
8. Dan

Any chance to add one more...?

Guys, tomorrow sunrise will be nice. Trust me.
Meet you all at the beach...

Dan

sunrise is around 6:45-7:15. it's better to be there early to setup your gear otherwise you'll get "garang gabok" when the egg yolk pops out.

Since this is my first time there, i'm not familiar with the area. Is there any parking available near the beach?

sunrise is around 6:45-7:15. it's better to be there early to setup your gear otherwise you'll get "garang gabok" when the egg yolk pops out.

:bsmilie::bsmilie: it's ''kelam kabut" my friend. a term to describe a havoc or rush up situation due to last minute unplanned changes.

cheers everyone
papajanggo33

Since this is my first time there, i'm not familiar with the area. Is there any parking available near the beach?

don't worry. there's an off road fine-gravel type open space for outward bound staff to park their cars there. you can leave your car there safely. it's located on the left side, just opposite the bus stop.

don't worry. there's an off road fine-gravel type open space for outward bound staff to park their cars there. you can leave your car there safely. it's located on the left side, just opposite the bus stop.

good news. thanks!

thanks sabee...

still unsure of my timing, but surely i will be there :)
you guys just go ahead setting up your gear for the egg yolk

Thanks for organizing, I had a good time~

Hope to join on future outings as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.