Saturday Starbucks Buddy Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dharmaglyphic

I know this is so random and out of the ordinary, but heck.:bsmilie:

The football season is about to begin and my boyfriend will be occupied by matches every
Saturday for about a year. I don’t really want to get involved in that, and so I am looking for someone who could spend Saturday evenings with me till late.

Looking for someone who can:
- hold great conversations
- people-watch
- hang out for hours at coffee joints like Starbucks, over a ciggie or few (not limited to only this activity. going to gigs, museums, photography trips are great too, to name a few).
- teach me photography and perhaps go shoot with me every now and then. I do enjoy this and am still amateurish, so I'm welcome to learning from someone.

Preferably looking for someone who is:
- English speaking.
- Interested in art/photography/writing.
- Good music taste is a must. Definition of good music: towards the alternative/rock genre, and the occasional electronica.
- Aged between 19 - 29.
- Preferably single, or in a very independent non-possessive relationship.
- Good sense of humour.
- Possesses wit and intelligence (Lameness is okay but not too often).
- Good listener.
- Trustworthy, loyal, and non-judgemental.
- Loners welcome. I'm pretty much a loner too :)
- Homosexuals welcome too.

Don't bother if you are:
- Looking for a one-night-stand, bootie call, or anything sexual/romance related. I'm attached and happy.
- A religious extremist.
- Rigid and uptight.
- Going to ask me to club or party. I'm pretty sick of that!

I know it's really strange and perhaps the expectations are high, but all in all I'm just looking to make new friends, someone who I can connect with and build a strong friendship with.

If anyone does take me seriously, do let me know!:cool:

Why Starbucks? what about Coffee Bean?? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Why Starbucks? what about Coffee Bean?? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

coffee bean is fine too.

haah yes this will be interesting. i'm looking forward to see the responses. :bsmilie:

looks like you are looking to change boyfriend

hahaha, he knows that i'm doing this. we're fine.;)

Kewl! A Saturday Night Hang-Out Buddy!

But why the age discrimination? Liddat Unker O no chan liao. :bsmilie:

Have fun and all the best in your search! :thumbsup:

Kewl! A Saturday Night Hang-Out Buddy!

But why the age discrimination? Liddat Unker O no chan liao. :bsmilie:

Have fun and all the best in your search! :thumbsup:

lookin for a nice BFF mah....:bsmilie:

lookin for a nice BFF mah....:bsmilie:

No lah, it should be a BBFSNOFAY ... :bsmilie:

But seriously, the concept can work. Had a colleague and we went everywhere and did everything together till everyone thought we 'together'. The irony was that if we were the least bit attracted to each other, we probably wouldn't be such close buds! :bsmilie:

Very sad when she put the age limited.

yup... very discriminative. if she really wants a buddy just to kill time... any age will do as long as that person is decent enough.

i wish you all the best in your quest for a partner...

No lah, it should be a BBFSNOFAY ... :bsmilie:

But seriously, the concept can work. Had a colleague and we went everywhere and did everything together till everyone thought we 'together'. The irony was that if we were the least bit attracted to each other, we probably wouldn't be such close buds! :bsmilie:

what is BBFSNOFAY?!?!!?!?!? hahaha! please explain. and EXACTLY, what's wrong with being close friends without romantic interest? it can definitely work. :)

yup... very discriminative. if she really wants a buddy just to kill time... any age will do as long as that person is decent enough.

i wish you all the best in your quest for a partner...

i put the age limit because i was looking for someone around my age, whom i can connect to in that sense.

i'm not saying that someone much older can't be a buddy, though. i just think i might bore that person with all my kiddy talk!

no offense to those who are older! :angel:

what is BBFSNOFAY?!?!!?!?!? hahaha! please explain. and EXACTLY, what's wrong with being close friends without romantic interest? it can definitely work. :)

Best Buddies For Saturday Nights Only For A Year.

Hey, re-read. I was saying it CAN work! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.