Sat ST Obituaries -- Age > 85 = 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silence Sky

Deregistered
Sep 5, 2006
There are very strong reasons to why Dr M wanted to skin the cat so badly.:)

He always receives the promised wonder packages only to find out later that the goodies bags are holes filled and worst still the holes have suction effect.

Give 1% discount on first 60 apples and free float the charges on the rest of the apples.
What a move!:thumbsup:

Now, I have phobia every time they say Singapore Economy is very strong and want to share the fruits with us. :sweat:
Is there any government sponsored counseling centers to help me cope with the trauma brought on by these progressive packages?

There are very strong reasons to why Dr M wanted to skin the cat so badly.:)

He always receives the promised wonder packages only to find out later that the goodies bags are holes filled and worst still the holes have suction effect.

Give 1% discount on first 60 apples and free float the charges on the rest of the apples.
What a move!:thumbsup:

According to Dr M theory, Something does down, other things must go up.
COE has come down, guess what has gone up.
The gantries are already standing tall and proud, it was planned long time ago.
The most difficult and complex part of the project is to decide when to light it up.
History has proven that the best time to light it up is together with the announcement of progressive packages.

Now, I have phobia every time they say Singapore Economy is very strong and want to share the fruits with us. :sweat:
Is there any government sponsored counseling centers to help me cope with the trauma brought on by these progressive packages?

Yes..i can feel the same fear as u did..

GE is next year i suppose.... ;)

must collect ST ob and compile data.

Obituary service is free one, all the 85 plus years old people who die definitely will have their orbituary put up

Really, free service from gahment you know

Another talk **** sing song thread with no meaning even worse than those where I try to talk about myself :bsmilie:

Obituary service is free one, all the 85 plus years old people who die definitely will have their orbituary put up

Really, free service from gahment you know

Another talk **** sing song thread with no meaning even worse than those where I try to talk about myself :bsmilie:

wat u talking? u need to pay ST to place an obituary on the papers..:nono:

And Sion will keep u entertain wif his photos..:bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

Got better suggestion

Go LCK cemetery and count graves of people and do your own survey

Now 7th month, you bored enough is good time to do that, bring camera and can take photo of any interesting encounters

Precisely my point lor

Being sarcastic

Machiam obituary is free, all the people who die can base on obituary

boh liao sia

haha..yeah..but u read the topic TS posted? although not closely related to his title...its something alot of Singaporeans(the middle income group) are worried abt..

:bsmilie:

Got better suggestion

Go LCK cemetery and count graves of people and do your own survey

Now 7th month, you bored enough is good time to do that, bring camera and can take photo of any interesting encounters

Now 7th month LCK cemetery alot of ppl one..especially at nite..

For a photographer there'll be a standard obituary:

Mr. XXX is a loyal Nikon/Canon user who has in his large part of his life has made Nikon/Canon a proud and profitable international company. In recognition of his contribution to consummer photography trade a 100-year anniversary Nikon/Canon paper dslr with kit lens will be burnt for him.

haha..yeah..but u read the topic TS posted? although not closely related to his title...its something alot of Singaporeans(the middle income group) are worried abt..

I only know life expectancy is going up
And I see old woman and old man picking cardboard in the streets

And I don't want to get London style taxes, oh the horror

Now 7th month LCK cemetery alot of ppl one..especially at nite..

Got model to shoot or not

I need something to try my new 50mmf/1.4 on

Speaking of which there are people who seem to only sit in Kopitiam, never post pictures one :think: I think they are put in here to generate political discussion by political parties

Speaking of which there are people who seem to only sit in Kopitiam, never post pictures one :think: I think they are put in here to generate political discussion by political parties

Posting pictures are only for newbies.

We are here in Kopitiam to dispense advices and counsels for trauma caused by wooers, accidents caused by wearing too small lenscaps etc.

Posting pictures are only for newbies.

We are here in Kopitiam to dispense advices and counsels for trauma caused by wooers, accidents caused by wearing too small lenscaps etc.

You noob, you posted pictures before

Hrm, also to guess at what XXX looks like right

Hahaha, What Sion say is correct. Come here often and I shall be entertained.

There is no meaning to the title at all.
If you want to do statistical study on the life expectancy, these few data is not even enough to form the sample group to test the distribution of the whole population.
The title is just a hoax, aiming to draw out the barking guard dogs of the white masters.
Caught one already, my mission is accomplished for the day.

Have fun...:D

The real worry is that middle management is facing increasingly risk of being laid off in their late forties.
Example, a senior logistic manager can be easily replaced by a fresh graduate commanding a third of the pay. During the vacuum period of being laid off to the age of 67 years old, how is one going to sustain his/her standard of living?

aiya talk rubbish la

like that i also trying to draw out the dogs of the black masters

got white and black meh

life is so simple to you, naive

excuses for initial oversights are easily made, just proves how ridiculous this whole fiasco is

here's a thought, grow up; if life is so bad, spend less time talking jiao wei online and upgrade yourself so you don't have to worry about all this

fact is fact, i am a photographer, i post pictures everyday; i don't know what you are, you spend more time talking about politics than anything about photography- and with poorly founded logic most of the time at that, i suspect you are in fact not a photographer, but someone who sits in every online forums trying to instigate god knows what; you have accused me so many times

can i accuse you of being dr chee? you bear an extremely close resemblance to
"dude where's our money" chee

Status
Not open for further replies.