Sarong Party Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

smallaperture

Jan 5, 2004
Catchment Area
Seems that this is one of the blog with the most hits recently. Dunno what this fuss is about. I wasn't able to find it. Anyone seen the pic? Are the pic any good, by CS standards?

Benign said:
Old story.....haizzz. Serious case of attention seeking disorder. :bsmilie:
i second that, gives me an impression that bloggers are attention seekers.

smallaperture said:
Seems that this is one of the blog with the most hits recently. Dunno what this fuss is about. I wasn't able to find it. Anyone seen the pic? Are the pic any good, by CS standards?

Thought blog are just online diary, what does it have to do with pic ?

I like the art direction of the photography. Few nukes are handled this well. :thumbsup:

Benign said:
Old story.....haizzz. Serious case of attention seeking disorder. :bsmilie:

she wasn't the one seeking attention....the papers got whiff of naked photo....made a big fuss of it in the national papers, which got everybody talking bout it.

Being notorious wasn't what she had in mind. Just like any blogger, keeping their thoughts on a site, not intending to be publicize on national news.

I think the papers made a big fuss over it, so as the other bloggers who try to condemn her, making their own opinions heard. :nono:

By the way i think she has removed her naked photos, coz her parents upset over the news buzz it created everywhere.

Not sure if the person in the pic is really this "Sarong Party Girl" ....
I believe the pictures were done by a local professional photographer. He has an online gallery with a few more photographs from this particular theme series.

RGDs

Long Thai Bean said:
Not sure if the person in the pic is really this "Sarong Party Girl" ....
I believe the pictures were done by a local professional photographer. He has an online gallery with a few more photographs from this particular theme series.

RGDs

You want us to ask you, "Who who?" and "Where where?" ?

Actually, noticed one of her links is to a local photographer named Jason Ho... wonder if he's the one taking, or the same as our CS mod by the same name? :bsmilie:

In short, I think the media should be focus more on gals/women of qualities.....sometimes, SPG is a sad reminder of a society gone wrong.
Yes, it is a reality. But do we have to standby and welcome it?
How do you feel if it turn out to be your sista, gf or someone u know.....
Some more, I do start to accept SPG is a growing trend in women of Asia.

I will give my :thumbsup: anytime to a righteous woman.
Show me more of these women, I will drop by Sg more often......LOL

:dunno:

Benign said:
In short, I think the media should be focus more on gals/women of qualities.....sometimes, SPG is a sad reminder of a society gone wrong.
Yes, it is a reality. But do we have to standby and welcome it?
How do you feel if it turn out to be your sista, gf or someone u know.....
Some more, I do start to accept SPG is a growing trend in women of Asia.

I will give my :thumbsup: anytime to a righteous woman.
Show me more of these women, I will dropby Sg more often......LOL

:dunno:
there are many, you need the eyes of an eagle. :)

Gymrat76 said:
Actually, noticed one of her links is to a local photographer named Jason Ho... wonder if he's the one taking, or the same as our CS mod by the same name? :bsmilie:

Jason Ho is a very well-regarded photographer well-known for his Photoshop skill and his nude study.

Sion said:
Jason Ho is a very well-regarded photographer well-known for his Photoshop skill and his nude study.

Not disputing that, but is it the same Jason Ho, the moderator? :dunno:

Maybe SPG is a ploy by the local tourism department to lure visitors like you?

I am certain for value and varieties, sex tourism is best sought in other countries....... :bsmilie:

Even Sg women go on 'duck' excursions in other part of the world rite? :sticktong

Sion said:

Hi Sion,

Now that the "local photographer" has already been named, I am sure you can find his online gallery. He has done some fantastic works ... nude form, nude study and glamour .... Weather he is one of the mods here, i m not sure, but he does post on OffStone sometines

My point of doubt is alway .... "Is this Sarong Party Girl the same person as the model? Or did she just 'leeched' the photograph to be used on her blog?"

As such I did not want to reveal the photographer name and web address to cause unnecessary stress on the site.

RGDs

Well the SPG trend has been around for years now. I think the original SPGs daughters could have grown up and become the next generation of SPGs themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.