Sarong-less Party Girl

:eek::eek:

It's at my place! It's true, i swear i heard piak piak piak sounds last night!

I am going to make an offer for your flat .................. :bsmilie:

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...caught-having-midnight-sex-along-hdb-corridor

Any idea which HDB block? BTO? Will it affect resale price you think?

Please be more realistic and understanding.

The kind local girl might be just giving the big Ang Moh who had fainted on the corridor a "resuscitation".

Just remember next time when you faint on a corridor you would also want such a kind person to help you. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Please be more realistic and understanding.

The kind local girl might be just giving the big Ang Moh who had fainted on the corridor a "resuscitation".

Just remember next time when you faint on a corridor you would also want such a kind person to help you. :bsmilie:

.....she seems to be using( CPR technique which is quite inappropriate ........... afaik there is usually no "piak piak" involved.....:bsmilie:

I think she was wrestling with the guy to get her sarong back .....:p

.....she seems to be using( CPR technique which is quite inappropriate ........... afaik there is usually no "piak piak" involved.....:bsmilie:

The big Ang Moh fainted not because of the lack of oxygen.

Hence a new way of rescue is required to bring him to life and happiness. :bsmilie:

That guy is on Ashley Madison...he has been found out by his wife and is not allowed to return to his flat. He has serious deviant sexual problem and he just does not care anymore! LOL

That is frigging crazy where is my cane?!!

You can prove that? :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

.......gather some specimens for DNA testing.....we know the spot right?,,,,,if not can always check with ArchRival .............:bsmilie:

I saw the video before i saw this article lol.

Waht sort of video camera did you use? :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

Can post the video here and we can try to give constructive critique ................ :p

Can't seem to find the video anywhere :bsmilie:

Any kind soul here able to PM me the link?

:bsmilie::bsmilie: