Sanyo NiMH AA 1600 mAh batteries at Mustafa prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YSLee

Jan 17, 2002
Visit site
I paid $14 for 4 of them. Generally expect prices from $13 to $16 for 4 pieces.

Originally posted by YSLee
I paid $14 for 4 of them. Generally expect prices from $13 to $16 for 4 pieces.

I got mine @ that price at AP

hmmm... AP also sells Sanyo batteries? The price at $14 is ok. At Musatafa, they cost $3.40 for each if you buy more than 8 I think.

Originally posted by Blankies

got charger price ?
Mustafa sell the charger at $18. It charge 4 Sanyo in 5 hours. It working by charging the first 2 Sanyo in 2.5 hrs then the next two in another 2.5 hrs. You can oput all 4 Sanyo in at the same time. It can descharge the Sanyo also.

:)

Originally posted by mpenza
hmmm... AP also sells Sanyo batteries? The price at $14 is ok. At Musatafa, they cost $3.40 for each if you buy more than 8 I think.

The last time I was there (1 month ago), they were charging $3.40 if you uy 4 or more.

Thinking of selling my sanyo batteries 1600mA. I bought 2 sets of 4 from Must. Used 1 set to compare with my Panasonic 1600mA. Really cannot compare. Fully charged up Sanyo can only last 1/2 or 1/3 as long as my Panasonic. I used the sanyo and panasonic twice liao and both produce the same result.

Originally posted by rick
Thinking of selling my sanyo batteries 1600mA. I bought 2 sets of 4 from Must. Used 1 set to compare with my Panasonic 1600mA. Really cannot compare. Fully charged up Sanyo can only last 1/2 or 1/3 as long as my Panasonic. I used the sanyo and panasonic twice liao and both produce the same result.

How much are you selling?

Originally posted by mpenza

wah seh!!! The Sanyo 1600mAH ones? did you get it together with other stuff?

I did not get it with other stuff but I bought all my G2 accessories at AP! But I went with a friend and together we bought 4 sets of Sanyo Batteries.

:p

Originally posted by rick

Anyone having the same situation?

Anyone knows if the Sanyo quick charger compatible/suitable for charging the GP batteries ? Just need an affordable quick charger, the GP charger is awfully slow at 16 hours.

How much did you pay for the Panasonic batts?

Originally posted by taicw
Anyone knows if the Sanyo quick charger compatible/suitable for charging the GP batteries ? Just need an affordable quick charger, the GP charger is awfully slow at 16 hours.
Not sure if you refer to the same charger. The $18 Charger that alot of us here using is not from Sanyo. We use it to charge Sanyo battery. YEs, it can charge GP battery also. It charge 4 batteries in 5 hours.

Rick also mentioned the following in another thread.
"it also raised a interesting point. The charger is very important and it could give as high as 2x the charge compared to other useless ones.

I'm using the panasonic charger with auto-shutdown when completed. Might be that it have thought the sanyo batteries has already charged up which it might be only 1/2 charge.

Any recommendation on what type of charger is good? The doc only recommend Maha Charger... can't find that brand here leh."

:)

Forget all the other charger, have a Ray-O-Vac that charges 4 1600mha in 1 hour flat with full charge. No joke but the charger is S$89.00. I own many other charger as well but non compare to this one and I use it on all my 1800mha GP battery (about 30 of them) without any problem (charging takes about 1hr 10mins for a fully drained battery) although it gets pretty hot. BTW just for info Panasonic had release 2000mha with a min charge capacity of 1900mha NiMh battery

At $89, I'll rather buy more batteries instead of this overpriced POS.

Status
Not open for further replies.