Sanyo improved eneloop

CamInit

Nov 3, 2009
Just saw this at OP today. Stocks came in last weekend. $45 for pack of 8. Still 2000mAh. Each battery comes with a number on the label so you don't mix up used and fresh batteries. According to the shop, this rainbow version a limited edition. For differences do check out the link below.

Anybody wanna try out or comments?

Eneloop's homepage

sanyo-eneloop-colors.jpg

:)

my batts i just mark with no in marker.. no big deal but its nice though with all the colors.

Just saw this at OP today. Stocks came in last weekend. $45 for pack of 8. Still 2000mAh. Each battery comes with a number on the label so you don't mix up used and fresh batteries. According to the shop, this rainbow version a limited edition. For differences do check out the link below.

Eneloop's homepage

sanyo-eneloop-colors.jpg

Color a bit difficult to remember...all diferent colored. Should at least have 2 batt of the same color. Most of the time I use 4x or 2x at any one time.

Number will be better for me to remember.

Eneloop's homepage

sanyo-eneloop-colors.jpg

Nice. Did you check how much was it? thks.

Nice. Did you check how much was it? thks.

Eneloop's homepage

sanyo-eneloop-colors.jpg

There ;)

Eneloop's homepage

sanyo-eneloop-colors.jpg

Whoa... nice.. tks for sharing.. :)

Color a bit difficult to remember...all diferent colored. Should at least have 2 batt of the same color. Most of the time I use 4x or 2x at any one time.

Number will be better for me to remember.

Each color is numbered, though the number is a bit small. Well, you can get 2 or 4 packs ($180! ;p ) and have 2/4 batteries of the same color to use together! I did comment to the salesgirl that eneloop should go one step further and make glow-in-the-dark big numberings for the batteries. That would be more practical than gimmicky.

Does it come with charger? If not, how much is the charger?

Does it come with charger? If not, how much is the charger?

Of course no charger lah.Which charger r u talking about?Sanyo has lots of chargers from fast to slow ones...

This is cool.. Want it but as it is I don't even know where half of my eneloops/recykos are?

Of course no charger lah.Which charger r u talking about?Sanyo has lots of chargers from fast to slow ones...

Maybe he is talking about matching colored charger...not function...fast/slow charging.

Maybe he is talking about matching colored charger...not function...fast/slow charging.

Coloured charger?I don't think so.I will be getting a pack tomolo(will post some pics too)...so matching the Pentax K-x:lovegrin:

$45/ 8

$5+ per battery hrm.

ok but if their self-discharge improved, it's worth it!

actually we can do this, buy liao exchange with the rest the colors lol then u get matching colors! :)

Haha! The colors are a nice touch to a ubiquitous item!

Each color is numbered, though the number is a bit small. Well, you can get 2 or 4 packs ($180! ;p ) and have 2/4 batteries of the same color to use together! I did comment to the salesgirl that eneloop should go one step further and make glow-in-the-dark big numberings for the batteries. That would be more practical than gimmicky.

:thumbsup:I would definitely get that(glow in the dark). Txs for sharing. :)

Sanyo final marketing strategy to sell crayons to the little kids???

frankly can't a functional improvement over this... frankly they should use the glow in the dark markings like bro Caminit mentioned... hey now we can change batteries in the dark like we had never done it before... :sweat:

Tecpoint is selling 8AA for $43....jus bought it ;)