SANYO eneloop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love_sky

Dec 8, 2005
East area
I'm accidentally throw away my manual book without reading through ....

My question is :

When i want to charge my batteries, how i know is full charge?

When the green light is off ?

Please help

Thanks

I'm accidentally throw away my manual book without reading through ....

My question is :

When i want to charge my batteries, how i know is full charge?

When the green light is off ?

Please help

Thanks

From the original charger, the green light doesn't turn off at all even after a full charge. U've to time yourself 10hrs from time of start charge.

Thank a lot ...

My charger is the old type

10hrs .. kk..thks ..

Eneloop.jpg

The right side. Is it old ? I have no idea and i bought it 1 month ago @ Best superstore

*Photo taken from google search*

i'm also using that.
gee, 10 hours from the start of charging.
wat if the battery was charged before it's fully drained? also 10 hours?

i'm also using that.
gee, 10 hours from the start of charging.
wat if the battery was charged before it's fully drained? also 10 hours?

Why should u not use until the battery is weak then recharge? I always use until my flash can't recharge anymore then i'll know that it's weak, then i charge.

Why should u not use until the battery is weak then recharge? I always use until my flash can't recharge anymore then i'll know that it's weak, then i charge.
Because Nickel Metal Hydride batteries have a minimum voltage required, usually when you finish the power inside it, the voltage goes under its minimum requirement, and will shorten the lifespan of the battery. So you should never fully discharge a NiMH battery.

Because Nickel Metal Hydride batteries have a minimum voltage required, usually when you finish the power inside it, the voltage goes under its minimum requirement, and will shorten the lifespan of the battery. So you should never fully discharge a NiMH battery.

That i'm aware, but i never let it become so weak until the flash unit can't be turned on. Once it doesn't recharge anymore or extremely slow to recharge, i'll take it out for recharging.

That i'm aware, but i never let it become so weak until the flash unit can't be turned on. Once it doesn't recharge anymore or extremely slow to recharge, i'll take it out for recharging.
thats fine den.

i think this is a very rare case for the voltage of the batt to be very low. by the time your flash takes longer than 6s to fully charge up, it's a hint that the battery needs charging. although if you test the voltage at that moment, it'll still be over 1.2V

Status
Not open for further replies.