SANYO eneloop


Status
Not open for further replies.

Love_sky

New Member
Dec 8, 2005
825
0
0
East area
#1
I'm accidentally throw away my manual book without reading through ....

My question is :

When i want to charge my batteries, how i know is full charge?

When the green light is off ?

Please help

Thanks
 

Snoweagle

Senior Member
Jan 26, 2005
14,002
0
0
Pasir Ris, Singapore
#3
I'm accidentally throw away my manual book without reading through ....

My question is :

When i want to charge my batteries, how i know is full charge?

When the green light is off ?

Please help

Thanks
From the original charger, the green light doesn't turn off at all even after a full charge. U've to time yourself 10hrs from time of start charge.
 

Love_sky

New Member
Dec 8, 2005
825
0
0
East area
#6


The right side. Is it old ? I have no idea and i bought it 1 month ago @ Best superstore

*Photo taken from google search*
 

HTCahHTC

Senior Member
May 9, 2008
896
0
16
#8
i'm also using that.
gee, 10 hours from the start of charging.
wat if the battery was charged before it's fully drained? also 10 hours?
 

Snoweagle

Senior Member
Jan 26, 2005
14,002
0
0
Pasir Ris, Singapore
#9
i'm also using that.
gee, 10 hours from the start of charging.
wat if the battery was charged before it's fully drained? also 10 hours?
Why should u not use until the battery is weak then recharge? I always use until my flash can't recharge anymore then i'll know that it's weak, then i charge.
 

navlem

New Member
Sep 16, 2007
881
0
0
#10
Why should u not use until the battery is weak then recharge? I always use until my flash can't recharge anymore then i'll know that it's weak, then i charge.
Because Nickel Metal Hydride batteries have a minimum voltage required, usually when you finish the power inside it, the voltage goes under its minimum requirement, and will shorten the lifespan of the battery. So you should never fully discharge a NiMH battery.
 

Snoweagle

Senior Member
Jan 26, 2005
14,002
0
0
Pasir Ris, Singapore
#11
Because Nickel Metal Hydride batteries have a minimum voltage required, usually when you finish the power inside it, the voltage goes under its minimum requirement, and will shorten the lifespan of the battery. So you should never fully discharge a NiMH battery.
That i'm aware, but i never let it become so weak until the flash unit can't be turned on. Once it doesn't recharge anymore or extremely slow to recharge, i'll take it out for recharging.
 

navlem

New Member
Sep 16, 2007
881
0
0
#12
That i'm aware, but i never let it become so weak until the flash unit can't be turned on. Once it doesn't recharge anymore or extremely slow to recharge, i'll take it out for recharging.
thats fine den.
 

#13
i think this is a very rare case for the voltage of the batt to be very low. by the time your flash takes longer than 6s to fully charge up, it's a hint that the battery needs charging. although if you test the voltage at that moment, it'll still be over 1.2V
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom