Sanyo eneloop or GP Recyko?

Sanyo eneloop or GP Recyko?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the long lasting battery life of eneloop, but the charger has been producing weird sounds when it charges, after a few times of use of the charger. though it doesn't give problem, just the sound

for real. My PowerEx still operating months after I charged them.
NeTHaCk is saying the PowerEx loses its charge overtime.

I own several PowerEx and Sanyo (non-Eneloop) and have switched over to iMedion and Eneloop. While the former set has more capacity, the convenience of being able to pick up previously charged Eneloops and iMedion and use it straight away is a big plus. Of course, that can also be done with PowerEx & Sanyo but I wouldn't count on it, especially on an important event.

Best to precharge the batts still to ensure they're loaded prior to using.

:Later,

Hi It seems to me that sanyo has a battry that is 2700 instead of the eneloop 2000. I understand that the eneloop is recommended but wouldn't a 2700 has more storage and more power?

Help enlighten me on this.

Thanks alot and have a nice day

Hi It seems to me that sanyo has a battry that is 2700 instead of the eneloop 2000. I understand that the eneloop is recommended but wouldn't a 2700 has more storage and more power?

Help enlighten me on this.

Thanks alot and have a nice day

2700mAh means it can last longer. This is provided that the batteries come right from the charger into your device. Eneloop, Recyko and Imedion capacity is around 2100mAh, but they can hold their charges at around 80% even after a year. This ensure you having enough juice for the power draining flashes.

If you use the 2700mAh type and keep it in the bag for weeks, you will notice that the number of flashes you can get is reduced dramatically.

I hope this can answer your question.

BTW, this is my own understanding from some online research. I may not be 100% correct. I, myself is a Imedion and Recyko user. The GP 2700 mAh was a real disappointment. It went flat after a few shots during one wedding. I have not used them since.

The GP 2700 mAh was a real disappointment. It went flat after a few shots during one wedding. I have not used them since.

happen to me also , the white and light green one, but the older dark green and orange color is very good, for now powerex and imedion only i used

cheers

gp reckyo?
not good?
i read through the forum n i thought their performance supposed to be decent, like the sanyo eneloop...
damn...i jus got another pack, but yet to try them....

gp reckyo?
not good?
i read through the forum n i thought their performance supposed to be decent, like the sanyo eneloop...
damn...i jus got another pack, but yet to try them....

My Recyko serve me well... anyway I am using Imedion most of the time. I have 2 spare unopen packs. Thinking of letting go. Anyone interested can PM me.

I love the long lasting battery life of eneloop, but the charger has been producing weird sounds when it charges, after a few times of use of the charger. though it doesn't give problem, just the sound

Perfectly normal, you are not the only one. Anyway, we dont stay side by side to the charger all day...

Eneloop power retention is simply reliable.

I am on an exercise to change all the batteries (AA and AAA) into eneloops, now have owned like around 16 AA and 8 AAA (i also forgot exactly how many).

Cheapest place to buy is Alan Photo at Sim Lim Square, S$10 for 2, either AA or AAA.

Cheapest place to buy is Alan Photo at Sim Lim Square, S$10 for 2, either AA or AAA.

12 piece pack on shelf priced between $55-$63.

Planning to buy charger and batteries, around 10-12 batteries and maybe 1 or 2 charger... so any idea whether there is any promotion about these batteries?

also about eneloop new version, has it in the market yet? Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.