Sanyo eneloop or GP Recyko?

Sanyo eneloop or GP Recyko?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
have 1 set each, believe their performance is on par :D

hmm, i'm using eneloops now but short of a proper charger ( using my old sony charger, which only allows 2xAAs at one time, v leh cheh for my flash )

any idea where i can get just the charger alone without any extra batteries? don't mind overnight charger, as long as it's cheap.

Dont mind this newbie OTing abit and asking..
Anyone knows where is a reputable place to shop for battries and chargers?

can try Sim Lim tower

Mine's still fine... but come on! Lens peeling may be an issue, but battery peeling?? No one sees the battery other than yourself:sweat:

gee...
reminds me of a joke...
u wear a branded jean, but underwear old n got holes also nvr mind cos no1 will c it!!!
:D

None. Try Maha Imedion. :thumbsup:

Or else, try Maha's 2700. Longer lasting, but not able to retain charge for as long as the Imedion. Depending on your usage.

Last edited:
I own both, can't really tell the difference...

OT a bit, I use the same charger for both, anyone else doing the same thing? :angel:

I own both, can't really tell the difference...

OT a bit, I use the same charger for both, anyone else doing the same thing? :angel:

i use the Recyko charger on my eneloop too...

just read about some tech news just now... Sanyo stated that they got new technology applied to Eneloop series that manage to extend the Eneloop life to 1500 charges...

by the way, is it those batteries would just die like that when reached the stated charge life?

i'm using eneloop for my flash... very reliable... i even bought some for my mum digital camera.. :cool:

anyone knows where to get cheap sanyo batteries?
i went to mustafa they're selling 47.50 for 4x eneloop + 2 hour battery charger is that considered as expensive?

you may wanna check out onlineshop.com.sg; they carry stocks for sanyo eneloop. faster to drive down to their warehouse store and pick them up.

Also, do not use fast chargers if you wish to maximise the lifespan of your batteries, so i read; use the slower charger types.

hmm yeah checked the price online they're selling 18.99 for a pack of 4.
cheaper than mustafa $22.
anyone has any cheaper alternative where i can purchase the batteries from?

For those who can wait the 2nd gen eneloops will be out in Nov. It's said to be able to last up for 1500 charge cycles & no memory effect.

i've used both and own both. i also have imedions.

what i can say , imedions and eneloop are on par but i feel that the recyko lacks the punch. on a fully charge battery, the recyko seems to have slightly slower recycle maybe by 0.5-1s compared to the imedions and eneloop.

then again.. maybe it's just me..

what is the favour towards the 2100 mAh Imedion over the 2700 mAh PowerEx? I have the PowerEx batteries in my Canon 430EX II for like half a year (not that i use it a lot).

what is the favour towards the 2100 mAh Imedion over the 2700 mAh PowerEx? I have the PowerEx batteries in my Canon 430EX II for like half a year (not that i use it a lot).

simple. imedions hold charge longer. the 2700mah will go flat a few weeks if unused but not the imedions or recyko or eneloop. my imedions were last charge in february and still hold charge very well compared to my 2700mah which has to be charged up before an event

Status
Not open for further replies.