Sanyo Batt on GP rapid power bank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fat_Hope

is it possible? i bought 4 batteries and charge using the above charger..but the power drain after jus a few shots....

i was thinking maybe is not compatible.any try the same combi before?:(

Originally posted by Que Lynn
i use the same combination - and it works fine for me :)

oic.. u using the twice II 1700 batteries??

Most batteries with differernt capacity should works well on a smart charger cause of the delta -v thingy.

Can tell us how many is "a few shots" or not?

Originally posted by Nerd
Can tell us how many is "a few shots" or not?

5 shots?

Woo hoo, that's pathetically little. I was expectig like 10 or 20.

Did you try charging it again?

Originally posted by Nerd
Woo hoo, that's pathetically little. I was expectig like 10 or 20.

Did you try charging it again?

i am recharging it now...hope its better...

I'm using Sanyo 1850 and GP 1600 batteries, with the GP rapid charger that comes with the GP 1600 batteries. It's working well, at least 1 charge can last me the whole afternoon. :p

Just that the charging time is kinda long, about 4-5 hrs. :(

Que, after your shooting, do you recharge the batteries and keep it in your cabinet till the next use? Or only charge it when you are gonna use it? I'm wondering will there be much power loss, if you keep the charged batteries in the cabinet for let's say, a week or two. :confused:

Originally posted by togu
I'm wondering will there be much power loss, if you keep the charged batteries in the cabinet for let's say, a week or two. :confused:

Definitely, NiMh lose considerable charge over time, after 2 weeks your batteries would probably be about 1/2 capacity or so.

Always topup your batteries the day(or just) before you wish to shoot. One good reason to get an intelligent charger.

Let's assume 3% capacity loss everyday. 1 week = 21%. No way you can get only 4-5 shots out of the remaining 79% rite?

Hrm, guess that's what I need, an intelligent charger. :p

With my current charger, it'll take about the same time to recharge the batteries, even tho it might be just a few % loss. :cry:

Do a discharge and charge after about 20 charges or so will help to last the batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.