Sanyo 2500mAh batteries on an S3 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

D100S

Apr 26, 2005
Singapore
Wondering how long the above could last interms of no of frames/shots. I've been using Eveready ones and its like very short. Cannot get to fill up my 1 Gb card, half way and the low battery signs are thers. Funny thing is that after removing the battery pack and resinserting it again, back to full! Is there a problem in the camera like what I read another forum?
Does leaving the batteries in the cam for a few day add up to the drain? I miss the long lasting power of the D100 and its battery pack!!!

D100S said:
Wondering how long the above could last interms of no of frames/shots. I've been using Eveready ones and its like very short. Cannot get to fill up my 1 Gb card, half way and the low battery signs are thers. Funny thing is that after removing the battery pack and resinserting it again, back to full! Is there a problem in the camera like what I read another forum?
Does leaving the batteries in the cam for a few day add up to the drain? I miss the long lasting power of the D100 and its battery pack!!!

Sanyo 2500mah? wahahahahahahahahahaha:bsmilie:
i m no longer using THAT brand and am so happy. gone are the days of 15-20flashes and a change of a new set of batteries...

do urself a favour and try and buy PowerEx rechargeables.

but lasts 300 odd shots...but they are on their first charge...i doubt its at its full capacity yet ....

Cheesecake said:
i m no longer using THAT brand and am so happy. gone are the days of 15-20flashes and a change of a new set of batteries...

I was hunting for them, but most places no stock lah!!! You have any idea where to get them?

Thanks

Cheesecake said:

my replacement sanyos seem ok leh. you still having problems with them?

thought i read some mixed reviews about powerex batts. anyway let me know if you going to order from khoking...i tompang your order :bsmilie:

madmacs said:
my replacement sanyos seem ok leh. you still having problems with them?

thought i read some mixed reviews about powerex batts. anyway let me know if you going to order from khoking...i tompang your order :bsmilie:

sorry la bro, i totally gif up on Sanyo. can never get over the problem. it was a huge and low class joke back then! hehehe

ok, if anything will let u know. currently considering my options. am using the konnoc too. so far so good but on first charge, the plastic wrapper that is the cover of the batteries, came off due to hi-temp emitted from the charging. kinda disappointed. but the performance is good. so far...

Cheesecake said:
sorry la bro, i totally gif up on Sanyo. can never get over the problem. it was a huge and low class joke back then! hehehe

ok, if anything will let u know. currently considering my options. am using the konnoc too. so far so good but on first charge, the plastic wrapper that is the cover of the batteries, came off due to hi-temp emitted from the charging. kinda disappointed. but the performance is good. so far...

i'm also using konnocs. i find they are much cooler than sanyos when charging. plastic wrappers still intact. you didnt bring it back to the shop to complain?

madmacs said:
i'm also using konnocs. i find they are much cooler than sanyos when charging. plastic wrappers still intact. you didnt bring it back to the shop to complain?
no need la.. its EastGear by the way. have pretty good dealins with them in the past. such a small and perhaps isolated incident is ok, as long as the batteries are not like Sanyo's~!:bsmilie:

cheers!

Cheesecake said:
no need la.. its EastGear by the way. have pretty good dealins with them in the past. such a small and perhaps isolated incident is ok, as long as the batteries are not like Sanyo's~!:bsmilie:

cheers!

not complain about eastgear lah..at least bring to their attention so they can feedback to manufacturer :)

Bought a new set of Sanyo 2500s and charged them. Left them in my battery pack for days and used them last night. After 400 shots, battery still strong. And its still running. However I still ordered some powerex 2500s from Khoking's site. Never bad to have more in your hands...

D100S said:
Bought a new set of Sanyo 2500s and charged them. Left them in my battery pack for days and used them last night. After 400 shots, battery still strong. And its still running. However I still ordered some powerex 2500s from Khoking's site. Never bad to have more in your hands...

hopefully sanyo has sorted out their batt problems. read in other forums that there isn't much discharging problems in their batches. i wonder y so?

PowerEx is good! :thumbsup:

Hm.. really that good for PowerEx?

I always thought that by using ur Batt until it fully dried up then decharge and recharge will help to prolong the batt life??? hmm..

But really is that after charging the Sanyo batt, it went low quite fast.. hmm...

Actaully I still miss the rechargeable batt then using AA batt. hehe

josho said:
Hm.. really that good for PowerEx?

I always thought that by using ur Batt until it fully dried up then decharge and recharge will help to prolong the batt life??? hmm..

But really is that after charging the Sanyo batt, it went low quite fast.. hmm...

Actaully I still miss the rechargeable batt then using AA batt. hehe
sanyo, i dunno abt them. personal preference i believe. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.