Sanyo 2300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Sep 4, 2004
I just bought 4 Sanyo 2300 rechargable batt, but i am charging it using by GP charger..is that ok? Coz i just took it out for photo shoot and after 3 hrs, it's dead..

I am using a Canon A95.. total shots taken using the charged batt is less than 50 shots... how come?? Must i buy a Sanyo charger as stated on the batt itself?

Pls enlighten me!

there're many types of GP chargers. which one is yours (what specs)? the older timer based one would not be able to fully charge the Sanyo 2300 unless you left them for days.

battery usage is highest when you use the LCD. is the LCD on for the whole 3 hours?

mpenza said:
there're many types of GP chargers. which one is yours (what specs)? the older timer based one would not be able to fully charge the Sanyo 2300 unless you left them for days.

Yup he is right. Also new batteries new a few charge cycles to attain full power.

It's GP PowerBank

It's written behind the charger"
Input AC230V - 50Hz 10W
Output DC 2.8V - 100mA (AA size)

should i use this charger for my AA Sanyo batt?

Just went to GP website and found out more abt the charger...
it takes 34 hours to charge 2100 series battries!! Man..it means it will take even longer to charge mine!

Any good charger on the market to recommend?

sanyo charger assures you will have fully charge batteries in 12hours on the 2100 series batts :)

by the way, i can't see your fotos leh...

Get the MAHA Charger for Sanyo 2300.

Slow Charge (Cool Charge) = 5 hours but prolong the life of your batteries cycles.

Fast Charge (Hot Charge!) = 100 Minutes but shorten the batteries life cycles.

Plus MAHA are independant battery charger. So you can charge one battery at a time as it has an individual circuits. It can charge AAA as well.

Where to you get the MAHA chargers?

MAHA are rather highly rated NiHM Batteries as well... have anyone tried these batteries? are they good?

Yah, the MAHA Powerex charger is very very good. By setting to slow charge, it enhances the life of the battery. It charge in individual channels.

Get it from Eastgear or TK Foto

Never use MAHA batteries. I think Sanyo batts are one of the best in town.

Sanyo batts + MAHA charger = perfect match

Bernard Ong said:
Never use MAHA batteries. I think Sanyo batts are one of the best in town.

Sanyo batts + MAHA charger = perfect match

Just found, u can get those MAHA Batteries in the W3Cube in the Adelphi

here's the link
http://www.w3cube.com/start.php?heading=3&content=4

Hmm... wander if they sell the MAHA charger as well...

Have been using the MAHA Powerex charger for a while now and found it to be very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.