Sanyo 2 hrs charger and rechargeable batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeWorld

Jan 18, 2002
East Coast
lifeworld.multiply.com
Bot the Sanyo 2 hrs charger with 4 rechargeable batteries at $40 with a bottle of silica gel. Got it from AP. Is this cheap? Not really sure of the price but Steven refused to lower any more.
After that went to Carrefour and bot the GP batteries.
So now got 2 charger and 12 batteries. Total $69.90.

Oh yes saw the Rayonac charger at Carrefour, selling at $79. It's an 1 hour charger. Carrefour is selling the batteries too!

Sound OK to me loh. Gp 16hrs charger and 4 batteries also cost you around $32 liao. ;)

Wah lau! Friend how many charger do you need?:dunno:

Originally posted by Kevin
Sound OK to me loh. Gp 16hrs charger and 4 batteries also cost you around $32 liao. ;)

Planned to get only 1 charger, but the GP is a bragain. So grab lor. Will use Sanyo charger to charge. Gave the GP charger to my friend and keep the batteries. Friend bot 2 AAA rechargeable batteries for it.

Can the Sanyo charger, charge 4 batteries at one go ? Maybe going down AP tomorrow to get it. :)

Originally posted by doomax
Can the Sanyo charger, charge 4 batteries at one go ? Maybe going down AP tomorrow to get it. :)

Yes. it can charge 4 AA or 2 AA and 2 AAA at one go. I bot the quick charge one which is 230mins for 4 batteries. 2 batteries charge time is 115mins.
Model is NC-MQR01W. It's the advanced charger series!

Saw only 2 units left. Bot 1 so left 1.
Actually I asked for the Oly charger first.
They tried to sell me the Oly charger at $80! Which I think is very ex.

AP quote me 25 bucks for 16hrs charger and 4 batt

Originally posted by Klause

AP quote me 25 bucks for 16hrs charger and 4 batt
Wah! you so good friend with AP, the y sell you so cheap. Iknow someplace sell at $28 but $25 is dirt cheap!!!:confused:

Wah! you so good friend with AP, the y sell you so cheap. Iknow someplace sell at $28 but $25 is dirt cheap!!!:confused:

if you check out LifeWorld's other thread, you'll know that Carrefour sells 8 1600mAH, the charger and a backpack for $29.90!!!! Even cheaper!!!

Originally posted by mpenza

if you check out LifeWorld's other thread, you'll know that Carrefour sells 8 1600mAH, the charger and a backpack for $29.90!!!! Even cheaper!!!
Yah you are right. I exclude Carrefour since it is ince a life time sales, not normal regular source.

Oops pai seh. Just start reading the forum tonight. Just removed my previou comment. Missed that thread.:embrass:

to be exact in fact ..the sanyo charger is a 4 hr charger for 4 AA batteries...

i think it is the same as as my Olympus Charger...
for mine it cost 65 dollar with 4 Olympus 1700mAh batteries
it charges 4 batt in 4 hours or less

recommend to get the Raynovac since it takes only a hour..worth the cost...but dun know it is dual voltage ..cos when u go travelling u might need a 110 V transformer

carrfour, in today's paper offer 8X GP Batteries plus 1 charger and 1 free haversack all for only $29.95. Real solid price

Hee Hee, I also got the GP charger and 4 1600s at AP for 25 when I bought my camera. BTW, the carrefour GP batts are what capacity? 1600? 1800? The cheapest 1800s I've seen so far is 13.90 for 2 batts.

Originally posted by marlin
to be exact in fact ..the sanyo charger is a 4 hr charger for 4 AA batteries...

i think it is the same as as my Olympus Charger...
for mine it cost 65 dollar with 4 Olympus 1700mAh batteries
it charges 4 batt in 4 hours or less

recommend to get the Raynovac since it takes only a hour..worth the cost...but dun know it is dual voltage ..cos when u go travelling u might need a 110 V transformer

AP quoted me $80 for the Oly charger and batteries, $40 for the Sanyo free a bottle of silica gel ($5)
Bot the Sanyo instead. Yes the Sanyo charges 2 batteries at 115mins and 4 at 230mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.