Sands SkyPark

wenbin0215

Dec 26, 2008
Lakeside
C&C are most welcome.. Meanwhile, hope you will enjoy the pictures.. :)

4732068944_d5d6e9dccc_b.jpg

4731424229_31efc4d9dd_b.jpg

4732068298_8241b9ac07_b.jpg

4732068628_2bcee97dd3_b.jpg

Last edited:
4731653107_3b0c1b0af8_b.jpg

4731653657_90d07626a5_b.jpg

4731654165_3b8ae55def_b.jpg

4731426029_ef5b43c0cd_b.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Wenbin0215, Nice shots from the Skypark. especially the nite shots they great. Are they tripod friendly to use up there???

Cheers!:):)

Thanks for sharing! :)

You got both the day and night shots, how long did you stay there for?

Nice night shots! Think this is gonna be a hotspot for the next few months :)
:thumbsup:

how long can the pass last?

i like the night shots :) ~

Thank you axis90x.. :)

Hi Wenbin0215, Nice shots from the Skypark. especially the nite shots they great. Are they tripod friendly to use up there???
Cheers!:):)

Hi Joshua Tan, thank you.. Yes, i must say the whole place is very photography friendly.. Save for a portion facing the Singapore Flyer which is blocked by full glass.. It is better than Duxton in my opinion..

Last edited:
Did you went into the guest area to take pictures too?

Hi rickygck, unfortunately only partial of the SkyPark was opened.. Do u mean the guest area where you come out from the lift?

night views are AWESOME!

Hi Cjhnsn, thank you!

Thanks for sharing! :)

You got both the day and night shots, how long did you stay there for?

Hi mimik07, thank you! I went up around 5.15pm.. And stayed up there till 8pm plus when it started to drizzle a little.. That when i called it a day in case it might just poured down anytime..

Last edited:
Nice night shots! Think this is gonna be a hotspot for the next few months :)
:thumbsup:

Hi Scoop, thank you.. Yup, this is the latest hotspot to gather young and old photographers alike.. :p

how long can the pass last?

Hi glyph07, the place is open from 10-10.. You can stay up there for as long as you like before 10pm.. :)

Last edited:
Nice series:)

is there a need to pay to go up there?

is there a need to pay to go up there?

Hahaha, this is an interesting question.

After so much news coverage of the skypark, you must have been in a submarine in South China Sea ....

Its $20 for adults, $14 for children, $17 for seniors.

Nice series:)

Hi Treetrunk, thank you.. :)

Hahaha, this is an interesting question.
After so much news coverage of the skypark, you must have been in a submarine in South China Sea ....

Its $20 for adults, $14 for children, $17 for seniors.

Thanks for answering for me.. Yes StFubar, it cost $20 and you can stay up there from 10am-10pm if you wish to..

Last edited:
Hi, i kind of like pics#6, perspectively giving the photo a little more theme by including ppl, instead of the usual landscape compose, which will start getting repetitive :)

Hi, i kind of like pics#6, perspectively giving the photo a little more theme by including ppl, instead of the usual landscape compose, which will start getting repetitive :)

Hi weiii, you are correct too.. Hence the existence of this picture to break off from the usual aim and shoot landscape angle.. Thank u for sharing your opinion on this too.. :)