Sandisk SD 256 mb @ $79

Status
Not open for further replies.
this not the ultra II right?

where to find photofinish outlets??

need an sd card of 128 - 256 mb fast..

Forget about it. I got my Kingston 256MB at S$58 from SLS. Cheap and good. I also bought another Kingston 512MB and use it in my Muvo2 MP3 drive. Bang for the bucks...

tomshen said:
Forget about it. I got my Kingston 256MB at S$58 from SLS. Cheap and good. I also bought another Kingston 512MB and use it in my Muvo2 MP3 drive. Bang for the bucks...

I also have a MuVo2 and looking for a CF card to make it work. How much did you pay for the Kingston card and which shop..pse. Tks

tomshen said:

Is it an SD card? Thanks

It's CF card. 512MB@S$118, 256MB@S$58, SLS #04-70, best bargine (shop).

Sorry, SLS #04-75, not 04-70

tomshen said:

Eh, apple & orange leh.
SD & CF leh

jherek said:
where to find photofinish outlets??

need an sd card of 128 - 256 mb fast..

try this url
kodak

but i suggest u call before going down ... maybe no more stock liao

hmmm.. kingston cf 256 at 58 bucks? Was it a special price for u or everyone can get at that price?

oh sorry, i tot it's CF. btw, anyone can get that price as mentioned above.

did a quick scan of the Sim Lim price lists at hardwarezone...prices are more attractive than the 79 adverised..

video pro is now having a promotion for kingston SD 256MB at S$58

wah... now SD and CF same price sia.... how can.... hahaaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.