dragius

Apr 28, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
I dunno about you but i think that is a FDAMN competitive price! :bigeyes:

This only shows that teh prices of CF card is going to drop further.:thumbsup:

Wow! May get one.

whos going to buy........ maybe i going in the morning~

My colleague went there to by a few for him and I but was told that the stock would only come in around 12 noon tomorrow (26/8). They refused to take pre-orders. :(

deadpixel said:
My colleague went there to by a few for him and I but was told that the stock would only come in around 12 noon tomorrow (26/8). They refused to take pre-orders. :(

I was told 1pm, then 2pm, my colleagues 3pm, then 4pm. Now it's tomorrow 12noon, then.....

Ultra II cannot sell at $145, sell at 160. Buy that one better, i was told.... No Extreme to buy, also long queue....

Actually, why not price it at $100? :thumbsup:

so did any clubsnappers actually got the card? or all made a wasted trip??

:embrass:

can anybody buy for me ?...

/me staying at bedok

the sandisk booth is the one with a BIG Red ballon near panasonic booth... if i neva remember wrongly..... i went back @ 4pm... then the saleman told me "SOLD OUT LIAO".....aiyah.... i find that ultra 2 oso not bad... $160... i brought @ $259......i oni buy like last week..... sianz...

all better queue up, the guy say everyday from opening time they sell at S$145 but only have 35 pcs

didnt see any transcend.. got lexar 1Gb 40x (i think) for $299.

Kingston 512Mb for $99!

anw i was there at 1215pm at the sandisk booth, there weren't that many pple there, no queue n onli abt 10 pple at display counters, but asked the salesman and he said all the extreme sold liao... then overheard another salesman tellin another customer it's coming in the afternoon... :dunno:

I was 2nd in line today and the taiwanese guy (who looks like the boss) said they'd only sell 25 pcs of the exe512 a day at $145. They wanted to spread it out like 10 in the morning and another 15 in the afternoon.

They didn't have the stock when the show opened as it was still stuck at the airport. He commented that the typhoon in Taiwan had delayed the shipment. I had to leave my business card and came back to collect my pc at 3pm today.

Status
Not open for further replies.