San Francisco photographer coming to S'pore/Malaysia to shoot local lifestyle images

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gigikhoo

My wife and I are coming to Singapore and Malaysia and are in need of a producer to organize some photo shoots. I am currently under contract with Getty Images and would like to add some lifestyle shots to my library. We will be in Singapore for one week from June 19 to June 26. Also, we will be on Pulau Redang and Pulau Tioman for the week before, and are interested in getting assistance for potential shoots there as well. Most needed is assistance with finding appropriate locations (homes, office settings, etc.) and models (non-agency "real" people are OK.). Since this is our first posting, we were required to use this "Kopitiam" venue first. Please go to our website davidfischer.com and look at the work we do, or go to gettyimages.com and search "David Fischer". Thanks to all who have suggestions. David Fischer and Gigi Khoo

We didn't realize there was a Getty office in Simgapore. We will definitely inquire with our US editor to make an inquiry. In our experience, they typically assist with shot suggestions only, but they may have a list of resources for us to look at. Thanks very much for the reply.

gigikhoo said:
We didn't realize there was a Getty office in Simgapore. We will definitely inquire with our US editor to make an inquiry. In our experience, they typically assist with shot suggestions only, but they may have a list of resources for us to look at. Thanks very much for the reply.

hi,
i wiill be able to direct u to a production house that may be able to help. I have dropped you a Private Message.

cheers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.