Jun 12, 2009
Tampines
Hi guys,any comment regard these 2 fisheye lenses? Thanks

16mm FE is meant for FF cameras.
8mm FE is meant for APS-C cameras.

Get the one for your sensor format.

Yup, plenty of reviews available in the Internet. What exactly is your question?

Yup, plenty of reviews available in the Internet. What exactly is your question?

I believe he's asking if anyone has experience with the two said lens and would like to weigh in on their pros and cons, rather than asking where to find a review for. Bump for you TS, :)

I believe he's asking if anyone has experience with the two said lens and would like to weigh in on their pros and cons, rather than asking where to find a review for. Bump for you TS, :)
Possibly.. but this is not a religious forum, so I'd prefer clear facts instead of assumptions and beliefs :)

why do i feel offended by your reply. And if there are answers on the internet, why is there a need for forum like clubsnap to exist?

Last edited:

Thanks. This is exactly what i meant. I had read many reviews but nothing beats hands-on in the form of experiences here.

why do i feel offended by your reply. And if there are answers on the internet, why is there a need for forum like clubsnap to exist?
If you feel offended you could ask why you feel like that. Because from my side there wasn't any offense meant.
Regarding topic: look at your first posting and analyze what exactly have you asked for? Very blur, very broad, unspecified. Comments about what? Something liem "yeah, works nice" or "too heavy for me"?
Nothing beats neutral reviews from the usual review sites, imho. User feedback is biased by plenty of side factors (experience, expectations, comparisons to other lenses that you don't have / know about) which makes it quite unreliable to me. Good example is the Tamron 17-50 lens. You can read reviews to get the real details. or you can read user complaints about noise AF motor, focusing problems and other stuff where it is obvious where the "judgement" comes from.
Specific feedback starts with a precise question.