Samsung skydive festival

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuclear_puppi

Dec 26, 2003
anyone will be covering this event this coming weekend ?

are we allowed to shoot with the area?? i mean will the organisers allow those not jumping within the area?? :dunno:

sounds intersting... hee... anyone wants to organise a outing or this ?

Friend, I received this on email last week. I thought the event is over?
anyway i checked the website, it is still on.
I pasted the email for you to view:

Samsung is rewarding its customers with a pair of FREE admission tickets. To get your tickets, simply go to Samsungˇs booth at Civic Plaza, Ngee Ann City and show either your Samsung mobile phone, MP3 player or digital video camcorder.

Admission tickets can also be purchased onsite at Marina Bayfront.

Tickets are redeemable only at Samsung booth at Civic Plaza, Ngee Ann City on:

Saturday, 14 Aug 2004, from 5pm to 8pm.
Sunday, 15 Aug 2004, from 5pm to 8pm.

Click here for more information about Samsung Skydive Festival Singapore.

Terms & Conditions

Only Samsung customers who show proof of either Samsung mobile phones, MP3 player or camcorders are eligible to redeem the tickets.

Limited to the first 1,000 customers on each day.

Limited to one pair of tickets per customer.

Limited to one redemption per customer only.

Employees of Samsung Asia Pte Ltd, their immediate families, their advertising agencies, public relations consultants and their immediate families, are not entitled to participate in this redemption programme.

Samsung Asia Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to at any time, change any aspect of the redemption programme, the giveaway item (including discontinuing the programme), and any part of these Terms & conditions without prior notice.

redemption over. but tickets can still be purchased at the entrance booth on the day itself at $10 each.

Pass thru the Samsung booth on Sunday, given a pair of tickets. But I doubt why you need a ticket, if you're just shooting on sky diving. You can just shoot from anywhere I guess.

Too far to shoot. Going to the car park rally. Not too sure if this is confirm on or not.

jbma said:
Too far to shoot. Going to the car park rally. Not too sure if this is confirm on or not.

Car park rally at Kallang Stadium? The Sprint/SuperSprint carpark rally?

Subaru Challenge @ Skydive Festival from 9am to 12pm. Should have something to shoot on land.

radiowave said:
Car park rally at Kallang Stadium? The Sprint/SuperSprint carpark rally?
yup, i may be going on SUN if i cant make it to SBG in the morning.
sat event starts at 12noon.
sun starts at 9am.
at Kallang Carpark C.

Status
Not open for further replies.