Samsung i600 vs Dopod 730

Status
Not open for further replies.

hongsien

Mar 11, 2002
Hong Kong
Visit site
Anyone here used the Samsung i600 phone? I need one with 3G (for Japan) and WiFi, and I was thinking of the Samsung or Dopod 730, but heard the after sales of Dopod is not so good whereas Samsungs is great?

HS

The earlier batches of Samsung i600 had dust under the screen issue, mine was like that but Samsung replaced the front cover and got rid of the problem. I believe newer ones do not have these issues anymore.

To me Samsung's design is sleek and have no regret getting it. I suggest you visit PPCSG Forum to learn more about these 2 phones.

../azul123

The earlier batches of Samsung i600 had dust under the screen issue, mine was like that but Samsung replaced the front cover and got rid of the problem. I believe newer ones do not have these issues anymore.

To me Samsung's design is sleek and have no regret getting it. I suggest you visit PPCSG Forum to learn more about these 2 phones.

../azul123
azul you mean samsung will replace the front cover of the screen?

i tried the i600, very nice interface esp. the cardwheel thingy...very slim corporate design...

What's the specs of the 730? Can't seem to find it on google.

Thanks John :) Taken a look at it.

I'm still on my quest to find a PDA-phone that has a built in keyboard with small closely spaced keys like the HP6515, but has a rectangular portrait oriented screen that can work with Windows Mobile....

Dopod 838 / Zinc - out, because the keyboard keys are too widely spaced
and hard to type.

I did thought I saw a benq phone that has something similar, but now don't see it on the market anymore though.

Status
Not open for further replies.