Samsung GX-20 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

Sep 1, 2004
Blue/Green Planet
Hello all,

Has anyone seen/used/own the Samsung GX-20 yet ?

I am most curious to know about it.

From what I was led to believe, Samsung have now much taken over the Pentax range.

What are your input's to this :)

The GX-20 is not available here yet. There is rumour and may appear soon though.
Meanwhile, hardware wise both cameras are similar although they can be differentiated by subtle cosmetic differences as well as the software in which Pentax may have tweaked it further. (No one was able to confirm it so far)

Pass by Samsung at Vivo City just now and out of curiousity, walked in to take a look if there is any GX-20 on display. For those interested to know, the GX-20 is there. Price for body only is $2049 and with kit lens is $2250.:)

Pass by Samsung at Vivo City just now and out of curiousity, walked in to take a look if there is any GX-20 on display. For those interested to know, the GX-20 is there. Price for body only is $2049 and with kit lens is $2250.:)

Hmm.. street price would it be the same as the K20D ? But so far, I haven't seen any of the major shops selling any Samsung DSLR leh. :think:

Pentax is not popular with the major retailers, and Samsung, being more famous for TVs and handphones may be even worse unless they price it even lower than the Pentax range.
If the price is lower , then at the risk of offending shriro, CP, MSC they may risk adding it to their catalog as a cheaper alternative to the K20D.

Status
Not open for further replies.