Samsung Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

togu

Jul 11, 2002
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
Anyone know the title of the song played in samsung ad? The one in a cafe where the girl wrote her phone on the tissue paper with dunno what "girls" "boys" "girls" song or something.

:embrass:

togu said:
Anyone know the title of the song played in samsung ad? The one in a cafe where the girl wrote her phone on the tissue paper with dunno what "girls" "boys" "girls" song or something.

:embrass:

i do believe its by Andy Williams and the title is "Music to watch girls by". ;)

Yea yea, that's the one! A million thanks! :gbounce:

"The boys watch the girls while the girls watch the boys who watch the girls go by... la la la..."

:vhappy:

yanyewkay said:
NW75 is a giga jukebox.. :bigeyes:

muaahhaaaa.... :bsmilie:

not so bad lah... just dat i like to listen to oldies and not the current crop of totally forgettable singer-wannabes.

Wolfgang said:
How abt Jamie Callum? ;)

a wee bit too jazzy for me, but he's good. :thumbsup:

actually, i din thot much abt buble till i hear him did the covers for 'quando, quando, quando', and 'come home'. smooth.... :)

togu said:
Yea yea, that's the one! A million thanks! :gbounce:

"The boys watch the girls while the girls watch the boys who watch the girls go by... la la la..."

:vhappy:

"That CD Shop" has an album made by their in-house label titled "music to watch girls go by".
It is a collection of oldies with similar theme and the first song on the CD is that song with the same title... FYI :)

Brandon said:
"That CD Shop" has an album made by their in-house label titled "music to watch girls go by".
It is a collection of oldies with similar theme and the first song on the CD is that song with the same title... FYI :)

This one?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00000JP1J/202-4296320-3271812

Looks pretty good. Any clue how much THAT music shop selling? ;p

nightwolf75 said:
a wee bit too jazzy for me, but he's good. :thumbsup:

actually, i din thot much abt buble till i hear him did the covers for 'quando, quando, quando', and 'come home'. smooth.... :)

Yeah, Home is like my absolute favourite. :)

togu said:
This one?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00000JP1J/202-4296320-3271812

Looks pretty good. Any clue how much THAT music shop selling? ;p

Nope, the one at TCS (That CD Shop :) ) is all black. And as I have mentioned, the label is an in-house one, the one from your link is from Sony.

As for whether the song list are the same or not, I'm not sure, the first song is the same though. Price is $36

$36 is kinda ex... :cry:

I'll drop by TCS take a look. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.