samples shots of pentax optio m20

Status
Not open for further replies.

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
testing out pentax optio m20 bought at $199 during IT show 2007.. any comments ? :think:

IMGP0025.JPG

IMGP0011.JPG

IMGP0009.JPG

thought u want to buy f31d?

hmm maybe you could also take some outdoor shots, in the sun, action etc etc?

to me the resolution seems not very good

If it is for snapshots, it is good enough. :)

no doubt it's "good enough" but doesn't seem very good. Of course, for SGD 199...

look like some of the hp cam perform better :)

Actually I think the images from the camera are pretty good. How much again? S$199 :bigeyes: :thumbsup:

Actually I think the images from the camera are pretty good. How much again? S$199 :bigeyes: :thumbsup:

erh. for $199 it's not bad, but those images show serious artificing, and even at such small sizes.

erh. for $199 it's not bad, but those images show serious artificing, and even at such small sizes.

that could be just due to web compression

that could be just due to web compression

uh. ok. then OP needs to use better compression. like. anything other than whatever he's using now.

actually for $199 a Point and Shoot cam quite a good deal. Free gifts include a sanyo battery charger.. however the pouch is too small. :sweat:

uh. ok. then OP needs to use better compression. like. anything other than whatever he's using now.

if you look at his file sizes, it's quite compressed. so you can't really tell the actual quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.