Status
Not open for further replies.

catsr03

Feb 1, 2005
Sengkang
Sample shots taken with E-500 & above mentioned lens:

P1260022.jpg

P1260084.jpg

i got 1 to share. 35mm. boy i just love the lens. this one was patiently done. i dun really like to take things wide open. i like control over the bokeh. f/16 and loving it. :D any chess players here?

KrY0LiT3 said:
i got 1 to share. 35mm. boy i just love the lens. this one was patiently done. i dun really like to take things wide open. i like control over the bokeh. f/16 and loving it. :D any chess players here?

Very sharp. Even brought out the flaws of the chess set, noticed the groove of the castle isnt well cut.

I play chess, sometimes a match can last 2hrs w/o toilet break. :sweat:

Hi KrY0LiT3,
Looks nice..Could you tell us what time exposure did you used on that shot? Was it mounted on tripod? By the way, chainsmoker, i think you mean rook instead of castle...
Cheers!
Spelling error..cheers!
Do you compete still? You seem to be knowledagable in chess...how old are you by the way?
Cheers!

tkmloh said:
Hi KrY0LiT3,
Looks nice..Could you tell us what time exposure did you used on that shot? Was it mounted on tripod? By the way, chainsmoker, i think you mean rogue instead of castle...
Cheers!

Ahh ic.... no wonder it always took that long to finish :bsmilie:

f/16 2s 35mm iso 100. mounted on tripod. black cardboard used for the back. a warm desk lamp on the right. it's taken in portrait and the fl50 is used to fill the left to make shadows less harsh. patience is needed esp with the fixed lens, cheapo lighting and home-made reflectors.

i play chess competitively for my uni. each game usually last more than 3 hours so 2 hours is nothing really. lol. and btw it's not rogue. it's rook. lol. castling is when the king takes 2 steps right or left and the rook goes to the first square it moves past. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.