Sample picture of 20D posted on dpreview

Status
Not open for further replies.

akdwivedi

Apr 27, 2003
Singapore
Sample pictures of 20D have been posted on dpreview. Looks like 20D has quite low noise level.. look at the pictures and colors at ISO3200.. mind blowing..

OMG!

The ISO3200 shots looks like ISO400, the ISO1600 looks like ISO200 and the ISO800 shots looks like ISO100. The ISO100, 200 and 400 looks like ISO50! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think this cam will be selling like hot cakes again, but me really no budget. :cry:

ha....no offence but i think you a bit "kua zhang" liao lah...It does look better but i don't think it's really that much. Don't worry about the $$ part, just start saving now!!! and BUY BUY BUY!!!!! :D

No, I don't think I'm exaggerating. If you own a 10D or 300D and have taken pics using high ISO such as 800, you'll notice that compared to 20D, it's ISO3200!

ptwong said:
ha....no offence but i think you a bit "kua zhang" liao lah...It does look better but i don't think it's really that much. Don't worry about the $$ part, just start saving now!!! and BUY BUY BUY!!!!! :D

same here.... i saw the noise level... n went bongus....

ok maybe cos the consumer level olympus camera im using generates world record noise levels...

but... :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.