Same haircut for all in NK

And all North Korea men are required to have girlfriends like Kim Jong-un's wife: :bsmilie:

RiSolJu_2371016b.jpg

And all North Korea men are required to have girlfriends like Kim Jong-un's wife: :bsmilie:

RiSolJu_2371016b.jpg

I believe most N.K would prefer to be as "well fed" as the dear leader...

I am sorry, actually I only believe in the last part of that story. I mean... the west had been well known in spreading propaganda against the North Korea, China and many other nations... which are not true at all.

Then how does the wife knows the real Kim Jong-un is in bed? :bsmilie:

Not all d1cks are the same...... God is fair

Then how does the wife knows the real Kim Jong-un is in bed? :bsmilie:
Well, if your wife only recognizes you by the haircut be careful when you come back from the barber shop :bsmilie:

From hair style to where you lead us to is a long way down. :bsmilie:

We were talking about bed scene. So the down south is all it matters

At least the hair cut is better than our BMT hair cut :)

Hope he doesn't go for a skin head look...

Why not get everyone wearing the same hat which is easier: :)

IMG_20140126_162748_964.jpg

When he become bald and is force to wear a hat, he will make everyone wear the same hat :bsmilie:

NK men I am sure were hugely relieved they were not required to get a perm like Kim Jong Il while he was alive and in power

Actually Kim Jong Un's haircut is same as Hitler's style ...... just minus the 1cm mouthache

Last edited:
He has to make sure all North Korean men can afford the fur hats. :bsmilie: Pity all the squirrels and rabbits in North Korea.

All the rabbits and squirrels were hunted for food already, they can use their southern hair for their good for nothing head instead :)