Same function but still......

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
CANNOT BE USE AS A CREDIT CARD!

www.buyoyo.com accept only CREDIT CARD. I wasted a few calls to confirm the email whether over or not but in the end, they say only accept CREDIT CARD! Super Fedup now, cannot order the DVD which I want. Ask her to cancel order n then, update my information to wrong one. Not fexible enough, sure a lot of customers who using DEBIT CARD ended up like me. Not I don't want to apply for CC, cannot control sure die. Now LL lor, save some $ any way. :sticktong

Funny, I've never gotten refused on my debit card on the grounds that only real credit cards are accepted. debit cards are far safer than using a credit card online.

wat u buy?

DVD la. Want to buy the limited edition one, cannot liao. Some company don't trust debit card users as they mostly appear to be poor in their POV lor. :thumbsd:

I don't think its a matter of rich or poor - cos in DC or CC cases, the company will check with the card company to see if there are sufficient funds (sufficient credit limit in the case of CC, and sufficient funds balance for DC).

DVD la. Want to buy the limited edition one, cannot liao. Some company don't trust debit card users as they mostly appear to be poor in their POV lor. :thumbsd:

Ah, we learn a new thing everyday.

go order pizza from pizza hut with a debit card lor... they say ONLY CAN USE CREDIT CARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.