Sally

Status
Not open for further replies.

draeger

Jul 31, 2006
www.pbase.com
73650471.qNXOqqxD.Sally1.jpg

zee eyes make me want to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

For some reason, I felt the OOF is too fast as it goes down. Can try smaller aperture or don't let her lean front so much?
:what:

the intent of the pic i reckon is the beautiful face and not the cleavage.... so focus is on the face ....

No lah, I mean, its too fast le, perhaps a little more gradual would be better?

This picture can be made better if Sally is placed is more to the left, and less of that "you owe me a million dollar" look :bsmilie: She beautiful, no doubt, but the expression has much to be improved, and THAT depends on the photographer. For me, I would prefer (very much) that her left arm is put down instead. that piece of flesh sticking infront of her chest is just distracting. Unless you can show what more of the arm and what pose it is supposed to be, if not, it would not be any difference between a piece of flesh and an arm. btw, the hair is kinda going here and there, so please watch it, as it becomes very obvious when combined with a red background.

I love the depth of tonal range in this picture, and the placing of the model is quite okay. However, it is that "why haven't return me my money" type of expression again :bsmilie: a sensual expression would be great, or some expression not that "loud" if you know what I mean

I love the hair on this one. but look out for messy details on her right. great pic though

lastly, please send the last one to the bin. Thanks

Sally_1.jpg

the hair is great, but the smile looks very forced. is she tense?

sally_web.jpg

Ok. This one, again, the smile. somehow this pose reminds me of children. Can try a lower perspective and try shooting slightly below the nose.

Sally_bw.jpg

This is the smile which I talk about. But she can go more. Make her relax. don't jump straight into the shooting, and hit a rapport with the models. your pictures will look great. keep on trying!

btw, it is kind of rude to gatecrash people's threads like that... maybe can start your own thread next time to showcase your work

Status
Not open for further replies.