Sally: Portraits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jix

Oct 20, 2005
Pacman's Corner
www.flickr.com
Some fotos to share from this morning's shoot organized by Modelinn. Thanks to Sally and Ivan.

C & C's are most welcome.

Jix

371947072_f7c2f728b9.jpg

371947073_1a64e8db1a.jpg

371947075_a1f4de24bb.jpg

hey that's fast..! :bigeyes:
nice captures jix..
i love it, especially the tones.. very calm.. :lovegrin:

hey that's fast..! :bigeyes:
nice captures jix..
i love it, especially the tones.. very calm.. :lovegrin:

Thanks for the comments man. Please show me some of your lomo shots next time. :)

How come 1/5 of the head chop off for all the pics? :think:

Is it bad man? :think: Experimented with the cropping tool, for some reason... I prefer these cropping for these shots. Thanks man.

Some fotos to share from this morning's shoot organized by Modelinn. Thanks to Sally and Ivan.

Jix

371947072_f7c2f728b9.jpg

371947073_1a64e8db1a.jpg

371947075_a1f4de24bb.jpg

1st one ok. Second looks like she is punching herself. Gotta ask her to put her hand in a more relaxed pose. 3rd...face looks slanted...

Just nothing to do wanna OT abit. Why must all pics of Sally be merged together into 1 thread? Cant you post the pics you took by opening in your OWN thread? Weirdo :dunno:

I dont mind merging all the thread with Sally's pics together. But I prefer to have my own thread to easily track all the comments, which is the reason for me posting it here. :) Cool it PJ. ;)

1st one ok. Second looks like she is punching herself. Gotta ask her to put her hand in a more relaxed pose. 3rd...face looks slanted...

Now that youve mentioned it, ...the closed fist came out too strong I agree. Will take note of your suggestion next time. I appreciate your comments. :)

1 gets my vote.lik e cropping and e skin tone.more pix please!!!:thumbsup:

I dont mind merging all the thread with Sally's pics together. But I prefer to have my own thread to easily track all the comments, which is the reason for me posting it here. :) Cool it PJ. ;)
I'm cool. Just find it weird for someone to say that. Not newbie some more. 1st time see same model in different threads meh? Anyway, I like #1. #3 she looks abit old ;p

1 gets my vote.lik e cropping and e skin tone.more pix please!!!:thumbsup:

Thanks bro. I appreciate your input.

Some more for you bro below.

Somehow, she looked like da chang jin.

Must be her Chinese heritage showing. Hmmm Im not sure... Maybe for the first pic. :think:

I'm cool. Just find it weird for someone to say that. Not newbie some more. 1st time see same model in different threads meh? Anyway, I like #1. #3 she looks abit old ;p

Noted PJ. I appreciate comments from the opposite sex when it comes to female subjects. Must be my PP that made her looked that way. Will try to redo later in PS. ;)

What does it make u feel?

Jix

371947072_f7c2f728b9.jpg

i really like this one. subtle and beautiful. hope to see more. :)

Which are the poses she did on her own?...

Status
Not open for further replies.