Sally: Portraits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which are the poses she did on her own?...

I cant recall exactly which ones. Some fotogs asked her to pose for them while the rest continued shooting including me. But mostly she did the pose on her own.

I can remember shooting the first pic during a break while she was sitted in a bench. This is the only pic in this thread where I have asked her to pose. :think:

Next time, remember which poses you direct... It's really important.

it's not your PP that makes her look old, she looks a little old in almost all the photos on all the threads. well.. i don't know what to say. #4 is nice though, probably among the best shots of her that has been posted so far.

Next time, remember which poses you direct... It's really important.

Thanks man. I understand completely what ur saying. I appreciate your input. :)

it's not your PP that makes her look old, she looks a little old in almost all the photos on all the threads. well.. i don't know what to say. #4 is nice though, probably among the best shots of her that has been posted so far.

Thanks for the comments and taking time to view the fotos sis. :)

Perhaps... She is old. ? :eek:

I also think she look old like in her late 30's. But she really got good feature. :bsmilie:

Aiyo, don't say old lah, rather she looks more mature? ;)

Think I saw her photos on the recent cover of a "mother & baby" magazine..

BTW, Jix, I like #4 too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.