:: Sally at Chijmes ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kongo

Apr 6, 2005
www.pbase.com
Only managed to processed a few starting shots..

Took too many shots again, dunno when I will finish the rest. :sweat:

73707170.jpg

73707174.jpg

73707176.jpg

I like the 1st & 3 picture. Nice pictures:thumbsup:

First one is interesting which sets the background but ino the border between the 2 photos can be smaller and it will complement better if Sally was looking up (at the cross) or facing the viewer.

Thanks! :)

I like the 1st & 3 picture. Nice pictures:thumbsup:

Thanks bro! :)
Yeap.. agree that they looked similar. Becos these r taken at the same spot same attire, and I hv these tendency to take a lot of closeup.. :sweat:

Good stuff bro, but perhaps a litttle more variety? IMHO, these look similar to me. Maybe coz you haven't finish processing the rest.

Thanks for your comments & advice bro! :D

Very interesting point. :thumbsup:

First one is interesting which sets the background but ino the border between the 2 photos can be smaller and it will complement better if Sally was looking up (at the cross) or facing the viewer.

I looked thru my shots & the closest one I can get is probably this..

73712794.jpg

;)
Maybe still a little off axis thou..

:sweat: just my 0.0001 cent....

although interestly....the original image (RHS) had a white line cutting across the image which seem to "link" on from the image on the left.....

haha.. that's a coincidence. Anyway your tips are very useful & I will bear those in mind! :)

:sweat: just my 0.0001 cent....

although interestly....the original image (RHS) had a white line cutting across the image which seem to "link" on from the image on the left.....

Thanks bro! :)

Nope, overcast day actually & the outcome r probably due to processing, I left a little more red & blue in this series cos I tot the mood 比较贴近我要的感觉..

Not sure if it works though..

Bro, is the pictures taken during sunset? :think: A bit reddish.
Overall nice presentation. :)

高手,nice series ha..

I like this one :lovegrin:

73707171.jpg

I like this one also. Good focus control. Did you use a big apperture or u PS'ed the pic? :)

should be his famous f1.2 lens... but maybe not at aperture f1.2... hehe :bsmilie:

The skin tone of your pics :thumbsup: . Love Pic 1 (both variations) and Pic 6 the most !! :lovegrin:

靓仔不要乱叫,我只是一只小小小小鸟.. :sweat:

高手,nice series ha..

I like this one :lovegrin:

Thanks! Nice to meet you bro!:D

You are the one who asked me about the 85f1.2 right? My setting for this shot is f2.0 as it's a quite close-up shot, if open up larger DOF might be too shallow.

I mask part of the face & ps to smooth up the skin tones as unflattering details may become apparent in such closeup shot. Also did some cropping & chopping, but didnt use ps to achieve the background blur. The 85L is already very good at that.
:)

I like this one also. Good focus control. Did you use a big apperture or u PS'ed the pic? :)

Thanks bro! :D

You r right, using the 85L at f2 for this one..

should be his famous f1.2 lens... but maybe not at aperture f1.2... hehe :bsmilie:

The skin tone of your pics :thumbsup: . Love Pic 1 (both variations) and Pic 6 the most !! :lovegrin:

Hey buddy, you are there at the morning session too? Nice to meet you.

I am using the 85mm actually, but after 1.6x crop it's around 135mm though..:)

the power of 135mm

靓仔不要乱叫,我只是一只小小小小鸟.. :sweat:

Thanks! Nice to meet you bro!:D

You are the one who asked me about the 85f1.2 right? My setting for this shot is f2.0 as it's a quite close-up shot, if open up larger DOF might be too shallow.

I mask part of the face & ps to smooth up the skin tones as unflattering details may become apparent in such closeup shot. Also did some cropping & chopping, but didnt use ps to achieve the background blur. The 85L is already very good at that.
:)

I see. Nice one bro.

Yes I was the one who asked about your lens. Nice to meet you too bro. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.