Sale of Nikon D100 & Canon D60

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivor

Jan 26, 2002
SINGAPOUR
Visit site
Recently, I notice that there is a increase in the no of people selling off their Nikon D100 or Canon D60... Wondering what are the reasons behind the motive...??

Originally posted by ivor
Recently, I notice that there is a increase in the no of people selling off their Nikon D100 or Canon D60... Wondering what are the reasons behind the motive...??

Usually that roughly give a very big hints that a new model is coming out. They will need to cash in now in order not to lose too much value later once the new model is released.

Otherwise, I suspect that they may just be testing the market by asking people to PM them and judge the responses.

i think its more to a market survey...i oso wonder what,s new will come out in that kind of price range.....

Maybe its just that common sense caught up to an impulse buy when the credit card bill came rolling in? :dunno:

And thats speaking from experience ... ;p ... have bought a couple of expensive stuff and then fully regret it when the bills came.

Originally posted by Darren
Maybe its just that common sense caught up to an impulse buy when the credit card bill came rolling in? :dunno:

And thats speaking from experience ... ;p ... have bought a couple of expensive stuff and then fully regret it when the bills came.

me too... when the bills come and suddenly you start lookng for that old belt... ;)

Originally posted by Darren

Agree, I try to buy everything in cash term, if cannot pay by cash, don't buy. In this economy it better to stay relatively debt free.( Esp true for me as I am a freelancer.)

Good advice.

Originally posted by PentiumPC

Agree, I try to buy everything in cash term, if cannot pay by cash, don't buy. In this economy it better to stay relatively debt free.( Esp true for me as I am a freelancer.)

Good advice.

For me, I'll pay everything in credit card, if it can be used. But I make sure that I have the cash in the bank to pay off the items. In fact, what I always do is to pay the credit card bill immediately after I use it. The motive of me doing this is because I want to chop up credit points in exchanges for freedies.. But it sure takes alot of discipline to pay the credit card bills on time.

Originally posted by e_liau

For me, I'll pay everything in credit card, if it can be used. But I make sure that I have the cash in the bank to pay off the items. In fact, what I always do is to pay the credit card bill immediately after I use it. The motive of me doing this is because I want to chop up credit points in exchanges for freedies.. But it sure takes alot of discipline to pay the credit card bills on time.

Yes, alot of displine needed to pay Credit Card bills, somehow I am not very good at that, if I start buying, it will be diffcult to stop... So lock up the cards.. use cash...got used to it. That seem to crub my impluse buying.

When I go CP or SLS, I bring only cash, not even Nets, so I limit my buying to what I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.