Sale of Nikon D100 & Canon D60


Status
Not open for further replies.

ivor

Senior Member
Jan 26, 2002
1,369
0
0
SINGAPOUR
Visit site
#1
Recently, I notice that there is a increase in the no of people selling off their Nikon D100 or Canon D60... Wondering what are the reasons behind the motive...??
 

e_liau

New Member
Oct 29, 2002
212
0
0
New York
Visit site
#3
Originally posted by ivor
Recently, I notice that there is a increase in the no of people selling off their Nikon D100 or Canon D60... Wondering what are the reasons behind the motive...??
Usually that roughly give a very big hints that a new model is coming out. They will need to cash in now in order not to lose too much value later once the new model is released.

Otherwise, I suspect that they may just be testing the market by asking people to PM them and judge the responses.
 

Fundee

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
727
0
0
UP NORTH
Visit site
#4
i think its more to a market survey...i oso wonder what,s new will come out in that kind of price range.....
 

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
8,606
26
48
Melbourne
#5
Maybe its just that common sense caught up to an impulse buy when the credit card bill came rolling in? :dunno:

And thats speaking from experience ... ;p ... have bought a couple of expensive stuff and then fully regret it when the bills came.
 

denizenx

Senior Member
Feb 1, 2002
4,058
0
0
41
L2TPYSG
Visit site
#6
Originally posted by Darren
Maybe its just that common sense caught up to an impulse buy when the credit card bill came rolling in? :dunno:

And thats speaking from experience ... ;p ... have bought a couple of expensive stuff and then fully regret it when the bills came.
me too... when the bills come and suddenly you start lookng for that old belt... ;)
 

PentiumPC

Senior Member
Dec 11, 2002
557
0
16
50
Singapore
Visit site
#7
Originally posted by Darren
Maybe its just that common sense caught up to an impulse buy when the credit card bill came rolling in? :dunno:

And thats speaking from experience ... ;p ... have bought a couple of expensive stuff and then fully regret it when the bills came.
Agree, I try to buy everything in cash term, if cannot pay by cash, don't buy. In this economy it better to stay relatively debt free.( Esp true for me as I am a freelancer.)

Good advice.
 

e_liau

New Member
Oct 29, 2002
212
0
0
New York
Visit site
#8
Originally posted by PentiumPC


Agree, I try to buy everything in cash term, if cannot pay by cash, don't buy. In this economy it better to stay relatively debt free.( Esp true for me as I am a freelancer.)

Good advice.
For me, I'll pay everything in credit card, if it can be used. But I make sure that I have the cash in the bank to pay off the items. In fact, what I always do is to pay the credit card bill immediately after I use it. The motive of me doing this is because I want to chop up credit points in exchanges for freedies.. But it sure takes alot of discipline to pay the credit card bills on time.
 

PentiumPC

Senior Member
Dec 11, 2002
557
0
16
50
Singapore
Visit site
#9
Originally posted by e_liau


For me, I'll pay everything in credit card, if it can be used. But I make sure that I have the cash in the bank to pay off the items. In fact, what I always do is to pay the credit card bill immediately after I use it. The motive of me doing this is because I want to chop up credit points in exchanges for freedies.. But it sure takes alot of discipline to pay the credit card bills on time.
Yes, alot of displine needed to pay Credit Card bills, somehow I am not very good at that, if I start buying, it will be diffcult to stop... So lock up the cards.. use cash...got used to it. That seem to crub my impluse buying.

When I go CP or SLS, I bring only cash, not even Nets, so I limit my buying to what I have.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom