Sakura season

Status
Not open for further replies.

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
went around my neighbourhood today to catch the blooming sakura, weather was really cloudy ...

sakura season

桜の季節

sakura100.jpg

sakura101.jpg

sakura102.jpg

sakura103.jpg

I think the cloudy weather helps to add serenity to the image as the contrast is lower and tones are more muted. I think it works well!

Particularly love the first by the way.

the sakura season is especially short this year, flowers bloomed earlier than expected and wither prematurely

今年の桜はあまり綺麗じゃないね。でも見えるだけでは文句を言えない。

My first impression of this series was that it's a bit under and moody...

But the more I look at this set, the more I feel that this perhaps is the most appropriate way to present the beautiful sakura... the details on the flowers are preserved and the longer I look at them, the more I enjoy the unassuming and non-attention grabbing way in which the beauty of the flower exudes...

Congrats... I like this a lot :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing, cos' I wouldn't probably be able to see a sight like this in Japan with my own eyes myself for quite some time... ;)

今年の桜はあまり綺麗じゃないね。でも見えるだけでは文句を言えない。

それは感覚次第だろう。

My first impression of this series was that it's a bit under and moody...

But the more I look at this set, the more I feel that this perhaps is the most appropriate way to present the beautiful sakura... the details on the flowers are preserved and the longer I look at them, the more I enjoy the unassuming and non-attention grabbing way in which the beauty of the flower exudes...

Congrats... I like this a lot :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing, cos' I wouldn't probably be able to see a sight like this in Japan with my own eyes myself for quite some time... ;)

thanks :) yes it's been a cloudy sakura season, no loud colours, just quiet shades

I absolutely love this... so very melancholic... lonely in this dark world, and yet the blossoms is bringing hope... wow. Lovely capture bro. Thanks for sharing... your eye for detail is simply amazing... mastery!

Nice flower photos. But prob u might want post a few best pics instead. Some of the composition doesn't blend into the whole series.

I absolutely love this... so very melancholic... lonely in this dark world, and yet the blossoms is bringing hope... wow. Lovely capture bro. Thanks for sharing... your eye for detail is simply amazing... mastery!

thanks microcosm :) don't read too hard into images ... sometimes it'll spoil the feel :sweat:

Nice flower photos. But prob u might want post a few best pics instead. Some of the composition doesn't blend into the whole series.

thanks :) didn't intend composition to blend, only thing that's common in the pictures is that they are all about sakura, that's all

Lovely.. Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.