Not open for further replies.

eng_keow

Oct 8, 2004
Mt Alvernia Hospital
www.pbase.com
Glad for some c&c's.

Thanks for viewing.

large.jpg

Sailling meh? i only see the ship stop there leh.. haha..
anyway, like your idea, can be better if the ship can occupied bigger portion of these photo..

Sailling meh? i only see the ship stop there leh.. haha..
anyway, like your idea, can be better if the ship can occupied bigger portion of these photo..

Haha. you got me there. :embrass:

should cut it back a bit more on the left of the ship to give appearance of being in the sea.

Agree with you to get the ship and the sun nearer each other.

For one, the sails are not down to catch wind to sail ?

Haha. you got me there. :embrass:

should cut it back a bit more on the left of the ship to give appearance of being in the sea.

Agree with you to get the ship and the sun nearer each other.

I think it would be nicer if the photo a bit more saturated :D

Glad for some c&c's.

Thanks for viewing.

large.jpg

Hi eng_keow,

was it possible to move towards the left a little more during the shoot?

The ship would have looked very nice in silhouette.

My 2 cents.

Bernard

:thumbsup: i like the colour ,very pleasing from my point of view;)

Hi eng_keow,

was it possible to move towards the left a little more during the shoot?

The ship would have looked very nice in silhouette.

My 2 cents.

Bernard

Thanks Bernard,

Agree with you. may have got a better angle of the ship coming nearer to the left.

Will try it some time if the ship is still there. :)

interesting photo.
double effects.
use ur hand cover the right, u get a sense of grim.
cover the left, the feeling of reborn.

the sun and the ship are too close to the edges, leaving a big empty space in the middle that splits up the picture.

the sun and the ship are too close to the edges, leaving a big empty space in the middle that splits up the picture.

Thanks for ur comments. I noe wat u mean. I 'ave other shots tt gives less space in btwn but I still like this shot. I thot tt more space in btwn give a better sense of vastness, an infinity, a sense of the world tt it should be - world without end - man-made (the ship) vs God-made the sun, sea and sky.

OK, so guys, will it be more space or less space?? :dunno:

Here is the other pic:

large.jpg

Thanks for ur comments. I noe wat u mean. I 'ave other shots tt gives less space in btwn but I still like this shot. I thot tt more space in btwn give a better sense of vastness, an infinity, a sense of the world tt it should be - world without end - man-made (the ship) vs God-made the sun, sea and sky.

that's like trying to rationalize the picture.

looking at the whole, the big space in the middle do not suggest vastness. it's a vague space separating 2 important elements in your picture. it's a trapped space, at the same time it diverts attention instead of drawing attention.

the second picture is much better in composition, if only the lighting condition was that of the first picture.

that's like trying to rationalize the picture.

looking at the whole, the big space in the middle do not suggest vastness. it's a vague space separating 2 important elements in your picture. it's a trapped space, at the same time it diverts attention instead of drawing attention.

the second picture is much better in composition, if only the lighting condition was that of the first picture.

Thanks. point taken. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.