SAFTI OCS commissioning parade on 9th Sept 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

mingosteen

Jul 30, 2005
singapore
hey guys anyone of you took pictures of this commissioning parade just 3 days ago??

my friends have yet to pass me the pictures and i hardly have any pictures of the parade which is quite saddening =(

Hope to see some contributions! +)

I am worst off. I remember years ago in my parade, I handle my cam to my GF. She snapped and later we found out I forgotten to load film!:confused: Yes, mine is donkey years ago where DC is non-existence....and I think you posted in the wrong forum lah...should be in reportage.

+evenstar said:
ask your unit who was the official photographer there?

nope there isn't any there....

I there for 8 com parade also nv see one b4...

westwest1 said:
nope there isn't any there....

I there for 8 com parade also nv see one b4...
wow that's bad.
I seldom see unit have official photographer,even have also with a PnS.

awww haha thanks guys hmmm just too bad no one from clubsnap was there! was hoping can get some really good pictures.

cheers!

hey can share? is the the bravo echo batch? i was the junior colors ensign for that one! hahhaaa

mingosteen said:
hey can share? is the the bravo echo batch? i was the junior colors ensign for that one! hahhaaa
not sure leh.... got signals de....
will post abit of the pics later... haha.. now trying to sort my router problem :bsmilie:

here are some of the photos from 100606 Commissioning Parade
very sian, i forgot to turn on my AS, alot of the photos turn out blur
pict0017editedresizedm4.jpg

pict0019resizegu8.jpg

pict0035editedresizetx5.jpg

You can check with pioneer or Army news, or Airforce news, Navy news...but you better ask fast lah...just in case they delete already.

haha thanks for sharing those pics! yep to lead, to excel to overcome... sigh commissioning is such a bittersweet affair. just finished comms ball yday!

mingosteen said:
haha thanks for sharing those pics! yep to lead, to excel to overcome... sigh commissioning is such a bittersweet affair. just finished comms ball yday!
where u all had ur comms ball? that time my comms ball was at rasa sentosa.. haha.. not bad the place

Status
Not open for further replies.