SAFRA Sheares Bridge Run & ARMY Half Marathon 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came back from my first 21km run: my knees are aching and I'm currently in Abrasion city.:confused:

Returned safely from my second AHM. Muscles still tight inspite of massage.

from my junior....
DSC_7141.sized.jpg

We are falling asleep on the sofa now - I managed to plod around the 12km course in about 1hr 18mins (it's so hot by 8.30am!) but my fiancee won the Women's Open at a time of 1 hr 29mins!! I have no idea how she can run that fast over 21.2kms!!

Phildate said:
We are falling asleep on the sofa now - I managed to plod around the 12km course in about 1hr 18mins (it's so hot by 8.30am!) but my fiancee won the Women's Open at a time of 1 hr 29mins!! I have no idea how she can run that fast over 21.2kms!!

wow,that's almost double your speed.:bsmilie:

congrats to your fiancee.;)

Phildate said:

:eek: amazing. on mc today no need to run :bsmilie:

Phildate said:
I did not stay for the results and prize presentation. Who is it - Vivien?

laokayu said:
I did not stay for the results and prize presentation. Who is it - Vivien?
Nope - she didn't run today. Qi Hui, who came second to Vivien at the Mizuno race last weekend.

I really admired all you guys & gals that can run for such a long distance. I can only run 2.4km.:embrass:

I finished the 21.1km in slightly less than 3 hours. Not so good, but I never intended to win the race anyway, just to finish it. Now I'm at home, having a second round with my OSIM iSqueez. I think I'll go for a foot refloxology massage tonight...

Next run date is for the Singapore Marathon, a full marathon!

Spectrum said:
I really admired all you guys & gals that can run for such a long distance. I can only run 2.4kmQUOTE]

for your info, i din even PASS my IPPT during my 2 yrs in army...

if u :embrass: , then i guess i a would be :embrass: :embrass: :embrass: : .....

:bsmilie:

Phildate said:

Wah ... you're 10 minutes faster than me! Congrats to your fiancee! ;)

congrats to all who ran!
i am too old for that.. so hang around on the cherry picker.:)

yeah it was a hot and humid day.. came back with a headache.

oh btw.. did anyone saw Ang Peng Siong shooting before the start of the 6km/12km run?? was a surprise to me!

Lenscapes said:
oh btw.. did anyone saw Ang Peng Siong shooting before the start of the 6km/12km run?? was a surprise to me!

yep, i saw him. well, u never know who's shooting at you :D

Phildate said:
I only managed 1hr 59min for that half marathon.
Phildate, congrats to your fiancee, super-woman. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.