SAF officer exposed himself in school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think positive man, after discharge from SAF, he can exhibit and expose all he want as a freelance nude model. Not many NUDISTS with CPT rank around hor!

Nope, not ALONE, it cannot. Apparently, you haven't been reading my previous message in its entirety.

Of course it can.

technically he did not expose himself

The girls were peeping into the male toilet

If we reverse the situation,
the captian was peeping into the female toilet
and the teenager girl were exposing herself, who would go to jail ??

technically he was not exposing himself, the girls were peeping into the male toilet

The captain was peeping as he walked past the female toilet,
the teenage girl was exposing herself, who would go to jail ???

This is a good alternative view :) Goes to show that not everyone is out acting like a martyr on a witchhunt and are able to also see more than one side to the situation :)

technically he did not expose himself

The girls were peeping into the male toilet

the captian was peeping into the female toilet
and the teenager girl were exposing herself, who would go to jail ??

technically he was not exposing himself, the girls were peeping into the male toilet

hehehe... so true... guys always on the losing end...

btw, just a show of hands... how many of you use the urinal like he do, strip down to knee? :think:

Actually, I OT abit. Some years back, there was this guy who like to walk around naked IN HIS OWN unit (in a block of flats). That guy's wife walks around naked just like her man... Ladies from opposite block complained, guess what happened? Jail for husband, Wife got off with a stern warning...

It may be draconian, but our society protects the fairer sex.

Imagine a girl and you (a guy) - only the 2 of you in a lift. Door opens at the next level, girl screams "MOLEST". What happens? You'll be arrested 1st, and judged to be guilty, unless proven otherwise.

Tough, but what to do? Maybe, just maybe... As time goes by, the law makers will start to realise that we may need to make some improvements/ adjustments to this area. Until then, guys - keep your hands to yourselves, and out of a girl's sight if you're doing anything that may insult her modesty if she happens to look in your direction. Avoiding such situation is a sure way of preventing such "attention" :embrass:

Best is to use Cubicle.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: That way, nothing happens. Of cos, remember to lock/ secure the door (ensuring it is closed):bsmilie:

Else LPPL, if your cubicle faces the ladies/ common walk way - door swings open, you also KENA:bsmilie:

I stopped using urinal from long ago. If no choice, I'll use the inner-most one... hahahaha

btw, just a show of hands... how many of you use the urinal like he do, strip down to knee? :think:

Only when you know there are appreciative spectators, you don't need to go to the extent of total undress rehearsal with marching bands and all that. :bsmilie:

Actually, I OT abit. Some years back, there was this guy who like to walk around naked IN HIS OWN unit (in a block of flats). That guy's wife walks around naked just like her man... Ladies from opposite block complained, guess what happened? Jail for husband, Wife got off with a stern warning...

It may be draconian, but our society protects the fairer sex.

Imagine a girl and you (a guy) - only the 2 of you in a lift. Door opens at the next level, girl screams "MOLEST". What happens? You'll be arrested 1st, and judged to be guilty, unless proven otherwise.

Tough, but what to do? Maybe, just maybe... As time goes by, the law makers will start to realise that we may need to make some improvements/ adjustments to this area. Until then, guys - keep your hands to yourselves, and out of a girl's sight if you're doing anything that may insult her modesty if she happens to look in your direction. Avoiding such situation is a sure way of preventing such "attention" :embrass:

sometimes i dun even know where to put my hands...

I put them in my pockets, they suspect i am fondling IT.
I cross them over the chest, they suspect something is popping out.
I hold both behind my back, they suspect i am flossed.
I relax them along the side, they suspect i am trying to keep cool.

Tough luck guys... talk about equality...

Hahaha. Affirmative action; reversed sexual discrimination which ultimately still causes inequalities between sexes. I suppose its a way of serving time for all the past decades of traditional female discrimination, and in fact, for the female discrimination that is still going on (that article on wage differences between sexes anyone?).

sometimes i dun even know where to put my hands...

I put them in my pockets, they suspect i am fondling IT.
I cross them over the chest, they suspect something is popping out.
I hold both behind my back, they suspect i am flossed.
I relax them along the side, they suspect i am trying to keep cool.

Tough luck guys... talk about equality...

Best is the male protective posture: Cupping both hands in front between the legs.

It sends a strong masculine signal to the weaker sex.

wa seh, scholar siah...

scholar then can get lighter jail sentence one ah? :bsmilie:

well... since primary school 1st day already know liao... remember Scholar Sedi Ya? :bsmilie:

so when anything happen... Scholar Sedang Diri...

(i dunno malay so might have spelling error)

Army officer, trespassing in an education facility.

He's a no go in my book even before the urinal comes into the equation.

Criminal trespass requires an intent to "commit an offence or to intimidate, insult or annoy any person in possession of such property",

Hence, there is no criminal trespass if there is no urinal or indecent exposure.

Army officer, trespassing in an education facility.

He's a no go in my book even before the urinal comes into the equation.

I think he has been unfairly charged because he was in the male toilet, right next to the cubicle. Going into the school for no real reason is not a crime. It is, at most, a misdismeanor, like parking offenses.

However, all speculations are moot because he did admit to the crime, so I think he intended to go in there to expose himself to girls... in which case, he should be punished.

I pity the guy who walked about naked in his flat, and was charged. That's very very unfair. I read the news some time back. I think it was in Sengkang.

Status
Not open for further replies.