Saddd.....

dreamsz

Jul 3, 2011
www.flickr.com
I followed the instruction and it say that i have mhav emore than 50 post before i can add in pictures. :(
My firs encountered and so wanted to share the joy with you guys thou not taking like a pro and with flaws..... but i still wanted to show the rest :(

haha u got 9 post long way to go man :) same goes for me 11 only :(

you don't need 50 posts to join outings. meet people, share tips & get advice that way instead.

err.. this sounds more like something i'd see on flowerpod than in here :bsmilie:

Hi dreamsz, first of all welcome to ClubSNAP.

The reason why this is done so is to stop spammers from registering new accounts to post links. It also has the side effect of preventing newbies posting links. However it should not prevent newbies from using the

Thanks ziploc :)
Understand on the spamming portion :)

Last edited:
Please remember to test posting images following the link provided in post #6.

Instead of 50 postings
Why not number of logins and reads?
You end up with some less useless postings?

Instead of 50 postings
Why not number of logins and reads?
You end up with some less useless postings?

we can easily bot that actually....

50 postings + a 15-30 sec interval for each posting helps reduce such problems. but there are still cases of spam, though significantly lesser

we can easily bot that actually....

50 postings + a 15-30 sec interval for each posting helps reduce such problems. but there are still cases of spam, though significantly lesser

Don't bot ba. Maybe can just chit chat LOL ( Kidding hor )

Hi dreamsz, first of all welcome to ClubSNAP.

The reason why this is done so is to stop spammers from registering new accounts to post links. It also has the side effect of preventing newbies posting links. However it should not prevent newbies from using the tags to attach photos.[/QUOTE]

This should do it if you only need to post the picture here.

let me try using the [IMG] tags.

[img]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6038/5904636645_12b3874931.jpg

wow it works! thanks a lot for the suggestion! i really thought i need 50 posts or 30 days to post pictures. thanks mod!

This should do it if you only need to post the picture here.

let me try using the tags.

[img]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6038/5904636645_12b3874931.jpg

wow it works! thanks a lot for the suggestion! i really thought i need 50 posts or 30 days to post pictures. thanks mod!

So must post more picture hor. Can share flickr account also... then can see and let me learn.... :)

So must post more picture hor. Can share flickr account also... then can see and let me learn.... :)

Oh! Oh! Dreamsz you have hit 50 posts! Can post photo oready!