SAC-Festival Of Harvest

Status
Not open for further replies.

lastboltnut

Mar 23, 2006
Where the wind blows...
Hi all, I am new DSLR shooter. This pic is taken in St. Andrew's Cathedral during the Festival of Harvest 2 weeks ago.

Please give me you comments.

Thanks!

269787509_e900a62a0e.jpg

i think it's a little toneless due to the lighting. subject not very interesting too...

Hi Liew, thanks for your comment....can you please elaborate what do you mean by toneless due to the lighting? I am new and really need some advise....thanks!

i think it's a little toneless due to the lighting. subject not very interesting too...

Hi dreamerz, thanks for coming by...any suggestion if there is a way to make the colour better? Up the satuaration? Thanx for your tips in advance!

I did not crop it tighter because I would like the church background to be noticeable....Thanks!

it lack the punch in color...very dull....and a tighter crop would b better imho...

Hi dreamerz, thanks for coming by...any suggestion if there is a way to make the colour better? Up the satuaration? Thanx for your tips in advance!

I did not crop it tighter because I would like the church background to be noticeable....Thanks!

i did some adjustment n crop in ur photo...if u 1 it to b taken down pm me...

269787509_e900a62a0e.jpg

basically i increase the exposure n gamma, then increase the contrast...then i apply USM...n did some cropping...

Ok dreamerz, indeed it looks more inviting! Thanks for the tips!:thumbsup:

i did some adjustment n crop in ur photo...if u 1 it to b taken down pm me...

269787509_e900a62a0e.jpg

basically i increase the exposure n gamma, then increase the contrast...then i apply USM...n did some cropping...

prefer agaist black background, the bright left side is very distracting.

Hi Jesmun18, thanks for your comment too. As my intention and title is the Festival of Harvest in SAC, so the background is part of the entire idea of the pic. The pic is not just about the vegetable. Thank you again for dropping by!:)

prefer agaist black background, the bright left side is very distracting.

Status
Not open for further replies.