Sabah & Mt Kinabalu Trip Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by taicw
Was a great experience, but didn't have much time to take many photos. :thumbsup:

Didn't have time? You sure took a LOT of photos! Made the trip really worth it.

I went for the same package(including Padas river) in june but I regrettably didn't bring my camera along.

Nice work!:thumbsup:

Zerstorer :
Hehe, well, not really that many to me, didn't have time to go round at my leisure to shoot pics that I would've loved to get at coz I went with a group of friends who weren't really into photography :dunno: Just had to shoot and go coz of time constraints. Would love to go back and take more shots :)

Padas river was a great experience, though it was a pity that I couldn't bring the cam along during the white water rafting.

art2d2:
Oh which part of KK do you stay? I went for this trip coz my hostel from my uni days is from sabah, she arranged this trip for us. We stayed at Pantai Inn/hotel near her place.

ninelives:
Sure, if there's anything you would like to find out, will be my pleasure to tell you bout my trip, especially the mt K climb :)

Originally posted by taicw
art2d2:
Oh which part of KK do you stay? I went for this trip coz my hostel from my uni days is from sabah, she arranged this trip for us. We stayed at Pantai Inn/hotel near her place.

hi taicw,

I'm staying in Taman Kinamount, in between Luyang and Penampang area. Great to know you had a great time in Sabah. I myself have yet to climb Mt. Kinabalu due to some medical condition. :cry: But I heard that every year they change the outlook of the certificate of achievement (Mt. Kinabalu), so a lot of people climb it every year to collect them.

Status
Not open for further replies.