S9500

Status
Not open for further replies.
trigger_lim said:
anyone know which store got stock for S9500??

That's a tough one. Seems out of stock everywhere... selling like hot cakes :sweat:

trigger_lim said:
anyone know which store got stock for S9500??
It's not been easy making a choice but I settled for the S9500 in the end. You can make an enquiry, make a reservation or visit MS Colour. I understand that the latest order/shipment arrived just a few days ago. Yes, I think it is selling very well indeed.

Hi,

Can someone advise what is the recommended external flash unit for the the camera?

Price range between $300-$400.

TIA.

spent $300-$400 to buy a flash for s9500 is a waste...

just look for 2nd hand flash that support auto mode will do... estimated $100-$150 for vivitar 285

a suntax 328 dtz will do just fine as well

Actually they should have some kind of agreement with Nikon to have Nikon TTL flash to be able to use with S9500 also a built in Nikon hot-shoe for a start!

What a waste for S9500 as some have said, cause S9500 is really very good looking Cam.

stout said:
Actually they should have some kind of agreement with Nikon to have Nikon TTL flash to be able to use with S9500 also a built in Nikon hot-shoe for a start!

What a waste for S9500 as some have said, cause S9500 is really very good looking Cam.

hmm... good looking?? looks not that important mah.... performance i think is more important? :) anyway i think now sim lim should have stock for the S95000, not that difficult now right? price should be lower than $1k too!

OK thanks!

stout said:

Err... D50/D70 would have lost some of their market share if Nikon allows that:think:

diCam said:
Err... D50/D70 would have lost some of their market share if Nikon allows that:think:

Ya that might be the reason why theres no nikon hot-shoe in fuji Digicam.

But still the D50/D70s is still a DSLR, different market user!

stout said:
Ya that might be the reason why theres no nikon hot-shoe in fuji Digicam.

But still the D50/D70s is still a DSLR, different market user!

Ya la... that is why I said 'some of the market share' only;) Other people like me ever considered getting D50/D70. Imagine s9500 (28mm-300mm) with TTL capable hotshoe that can also shot at ISO1600 compare with D50/D70 with a similar lens. What would be the initial outlay?:think:

Whoa!!! S9500 selling at $899 (with freebies) at IT show. Is it a good deal?

skywolf said:
Whoa!!! S9500 selling at $899 (with freebies) at IT show. Is it a good deal?

Don't think is good deal. I was looking for this cam 2 months ago. Already selling below 900 in many shops at that time. Guess you can get 850 at AP. But if freebies are what you need, worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.