S5000 users fall in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

freezy1977

May 31, 2004
Loyang
Just want to find out how many ppl in this forum are using S5000.

Maybe we can discuss of the accessories, user opionions, or anything related to S5000?

Me :)

(message to short, hence this gibberish inside the bracket :bsmilie: )

Hi Brandon,

What accessories are your S5000 equipped with?

What camera bag are you using? I don't like the one that comes with my purchase together with my S5000 though it is orginal.

case01.jpg

case02.jpg

me me me :)

Me mE mE

Arhmm i using lowepro D-Res 40 AW for my S5000, enough space for extra batts and closeup filter, wide angle converter, etc.

freezy1977 said:
Hi Brandon,

What accessories are your S5000 equipped with?

What camera bag are you using? I don't like the one that comes with my purchase together with my S5000 though it is orginal.

I bought mine at IT fair in March. It comes with a lowepro lumina mini and the word "finepix" written on it. Additional stuffs were 128 xd, tripod, backpack and rechargeable batt and charger all in the promo package.

Right now using different bag and tripod already (bigger bag coz have an xtra body, taller tripod coz i hate to stoop :) )

The bag is sideline shooter

betterfeel said:
anywhere can teach me how to attach photo to clubsnap?

you click the 'attach photo' icon, just beside the 'insert url' icon, and type in the url address where your photo is stored in.

for example, the url address to my camera bag picture above is http://homepage.mac.com/ericlow2/.Pictures/case01.jpg

this address is typed between '
'

yesterday i was shopping at Carrefour and i saw a camera bag. the brand is 'bluesky', and it looks good, with sufficient compartments for batt, lens kit and others.

small one costs $12.90 (just nice for S5000), big one costs $16.90 (can fit two cameras)

I bought the small one.

freezy1977 said:
Just want to find out how many ppl in this forum are using S5000.

Maybe we can discuss of the accessories, user opionions, or anything related to S5000?

Count Me In Bro :cool:

Me too! ;)

My favourite accessories are :
1. Olympus TCON-17
2. Metz 36M1 with slave hot-shoe
3. Cokin P-series filter system (LP, Gradual NDs)

Really enjoy shooting in RAW.

sooming said:
My favourite accessories are :
1. Olympus TCON-17.

Hi there. How much did you pay for that?

helo guys,

can post pics of yr camera bag ?

i'm looking 4 1.....dunno which 1 good.

:)

freezy1977 said:
Hi there. How much did you pay for that?

I bought it for RM360 in KL. I think you can easily get it for about S$140 (or less) in S'pore. ;)

is the accessory compatible with S7000 ?? if it is, then I can join in the talk too.. :)

This is what I've gathered so far:

S5000 users
1) betterfeel
2) Brandon
3) kirayamato
4) pisces25
5) sooming
6) spraylord
7) Spyder_Web
8) freezy1977

still counting...

I've searched around... XD card costs anything from $80 to $90 from a handful of shops. But AP quote me $70 with GST, did I hear wrongly or they make a mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.