S3pro power adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhapchit

Jan 17, 2002
North-East
Visit site
Anyone know where to get the power adapter for S3pro and the price?

thanks!

Hyper utility is quite costly, but there are friends abound within S2pro users, maybe you can send a PM to me, Cheesecake, Scanman, Silver.wolf, Reflection or some other S2/S3pro users.

yowch said:
Hyper utility is quite costly, but there are friends abound within S2pro users, maybe you can send a PM to me, Cheesecake, Scanman, Silver.wolf, Reflection or some other S2/S3pro users.

I agree...

yowch said:

ouch.. i passed my copy to a fellow CSer and i forgotten who. hahaha

if anyone needs a copy, the man to get it from would be Yowch. i don't use Hyper Utility software anymore as i shoot in Jpegs 99% of the time. ;)

cheers!

29tim05 said:
FYI,

power adapters are now available in singapore..
FujiFilm has them in their store.

How much will it cost? And AP, CP etc.. had it???

Some one sold me the S3Pro with HU and I saw the receipt is about $190. Its a good software though! ;) Able to tethered too. :cool:

josho said:
How much will it cost? And AP, CP etc.. had it???

Some one sold me the S3Pro with HU and I saw the receipt is about $190. Its a good software though! ;) Able to tethered too. :cool:

for what I know service centre is sell at $69 b4 gst ( hope not wrong :sweat: )

have not check with AP, CP and MS

where is service centre?? At Ubi there right?? (gosh) I need it urgently :( Hoping AP, CP selling it... (pray)

josho said:
where is service centre?? At Ubi there right?? (gosh) I need it urgently :( Hoping AP, CP selling it... (pray)

I think first you call up MS, CP, AP first because they should be cheaper...

centre is at new industrial rd...

bus 22, 24 should able take you there

or check their website www.fujifilm.com.sg for more info...

Went to AP, out of stocl.

Called up to MS, same but selling at $55.

Left CP to find out. :)

josho said:
Went to AP, out of stocl.

Called up to MS, same but selling at $55.

Left CP to find out. :)

CP quoted retail. Which AP outlet did you go to? I called up SLS.

Reflection said:
CP quoted retail. Which AP outlet did you go to? I called up SLS.

I went to SLS AP ytd. The guy told me Out of Stock.

Gosh... so CP selling the retail price of $95? Any idea the adapter is the same or different???

Do i need a original adapter or can I can use the home usage adapter?? (wondering) Had not check the volt though

josho said:
I went to SLS AP ytd. The guy told me Out of Stock.

Gosh... so CP selling the retail price of $95? Any idea the adapter is the same or different???

Do i need a original adapter or can I can use the home usage adapter?? (wondering) Had not check the volt though

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=150012

Check out my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.