S14a Series II

Status
Not open for further replies.

intoE

Sep 11, 2008
First time posting pics on this forum.
I've been into automotive photography ever since photography pinched me in the heart.

These set of pics were taken at the end of last year in Melbourne, Australia, when I was still there.

My friend had just bought the dark blue Nissan Silvia S14a Series II you see below and requested I did a photoshoot for him. I obliged. And then in the midst of the shoot, a few more friends of ours showed up so I did an impromptu shoot then too.

I do not have any specs of the cars at hand, however, I can get 'em if anyone wishes.

As always, I welcome any comments or critique as I'm by no way a pro, and we can never stop learning to improve ourselves.

All the pics were shot with a Canon Powershot G5 and was my 2nd or 3rd attempt at HDR.

Here goes...

13fb5.jpg

39811489hq0.jpg

12bg3.jpg

88075408zo0.jpg

60326210gt1.jpg

74234993ph0.jpg

39558513tf4.jpg

14bb4.jpg

21nr1.jpg

19bs4.jpg

Yah, it was during PP.
Tried to reduce it in PS, but that was the best outcome I could get with my limited knowledge of PS.

Yah, it was during PP.
Tried to reduce it in PS, but that was the best outcome I could get with my limited knowledge of PS.

No worries bro, every attempt is a good attempt, we all learn through practise. I'm sure you'll get better with PS real quick :)

One solution that many photographers use to clean up their images of noise is via the use of a PS filter named "Noise Ninja". Yields pretty decent results, perhaps you might be interested to give it a try. Ain't too expensive either. For best results, you might wanna create a seperate layer for the skies and only perform Noise Reduction for that layer since your foreground subjects are rather free from noise. :)

Cool.
Will look into that :)

Cheers.

Pics look kinda dark.
Prolly its just me, dont shoot fake carbon fiber. ;)

Nice shot.
74234993ph0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.