S U R V I V A L . . . O F . . . T H E . . . F I T T E S T ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

modelinn

Apr 3, 2006
AnnaKad.jpg

Hi everybody!

This is a thread to gather response before a confirmation to feature THIS SAT's (25th Aug) model, Anna From Russia , due to some pending assignments of hers. Do register with MODELinn now if dun want to miss it! INDICATE WHICH SESSION(S) U CAN MAKE IT, AS NOT ALL SESSIONS COULD BECOME REALITY, SO GIVING OPTIONS WILL BE GOOD.

Details

Time
8.30am - 11.30am for AM Outdoor, 2 - 5pm for PM Outdoor, 7-9pm for Studio

Fees per session
[Outdoor]$78 for early birds (payment before Thu 23rd Aug 5pm) and repeat members, $88 thereafter.
[Studio]$112 for early birds (payment before Thu 23rd Aug 5pm) and repeat members, $122 thereafter.

Number of Outfits & Style
Clubbing, Casual
3 for outdoor
2 for studio with PROFESSIONAL HAIR & MAKEUP ARTIST

Set Up
[Outdoor]Ambient lighting adjustment arranged by organiser with multiple giant reflectors on single subject, beneficial for beginners;
Wind machine for outdoor use, superb hair "styling" effects as seen in pics

[Indoor]Studio lighting adjustment arranged by organiser with years of experience, beneficial for beginners;
Wind machine for superb hair "styling" effects as seen in pics

Who should attend
Newbies who have no idea how fashion/portraiture shoot is done, aspiring photographers looking to expand portfolio, photographers who like to learn and mingle, or even experts who like to share ideas, and perhaps anyone who loves Models :p

Outdoors will be Urban setting, and Studio, to be released to confirmed participants only

Number of participants
[Outdoor]5 to start, 7 max
[Studio]5 to start, 6 max

Email to MODELinn@ gmail.com to book your place now!

For those who wants to be in the mailing list, do email to MODELinn@ gmail.com as well!

This is a different Anna from a few months back right?

Different. :)

ok was wondering. Anna's a way common russian name. Any word on that other election you mentioned last time?

ok was wondering. Anna's a way common russian name. Any word on that other election you mentioned last time?

haha.. the election is always a surprise one.. cannot let opposition party know.. keke

Oh my. She's gorgous.
BUT I'M WORKINGGGGGG!

i feel for you bro. So the czech girl is off? Coz the timing seems to be the same.

i feel for you bro. So the czech girl is off? Coz the timing seems to be the same.

Sandra's pending job is confirmed, so I will reschedule her if she is available. :)

Attendance:

Sat AM
Slot 1: Confirmed
Slot 2: Confirmed
Slot 3: Reserved
Slot 4: Reserved
Slot 5: Reserved
Slot 6: Reserved
Slot 7: Reserved

Sat PM
Slot 1: Reserved
Slot 2: Reserved
Slot 4: Reserved
Slot 5: Reserved
Slot 6: Reserved
Slot 7:

Sat Evening Studio
Slot 1: Reserved
Slot 2: Reserved
Slot 4:
Slot 5:
Slot 6:

woooooooooooooo..... this is one hot one........

wah lauu..i wanna goooo..hiks2..but still in australia..
upzzzz for modelinn

total newbie at model shoots, will i feel left out? :)

total newbie at model shoots, will i feel left out? :)

no worries, plenty of them "virgins", yet pictures turn out "veteran" category.. :sweat:

no worries, plenty of them "virgins", yet pictures turn out "veteran" category.. :sweat:

ok ok!! will seriously consider. too impressed & inspired with your shots! :D

oh no...can not make it for this great model...:( pls let me know if she extend her stay for another weekend...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.