S p o r t s . . . I l l u s t r a t e d . . . ! ! ! . . . 25/01

Status
Not open for further replies.

modelinn

Apr 3, 2006
Hi everybody!

This is a thread to gather response before a confirmation to feature Marina from Russia on 25th Jan (Sun) for a outdoor swimwear fashion shoot, due to some pending assignments of hers. Do register with MODELinn now if dun want to miss it!

Details

Time
Sun 8.30am - 11.00am

Fees per session
$128 for repeat members and early birds (payment before Tue 20th Jan midnight) , $140 thereafter.

Number of Outfits & Style
Outdoors: 3 swimsuits

Set Up
Ambient lighting adjustment arranged by organiser with multiple giant reflectors on single subject, beneficial for beginners;
Wind machine for outdoor use, superb hair "styling" effects as seen in pics;
Wet weather program with special lighting provided in case sky is moody:sweatsm:

Who should attend
Newbies who have no idea how fashion/portraiture shoot is done, aspiring photographers looking to expand portfolio, photographers who like to learn and mingle, or even experts who like to share ideas, and perhaps anyone who loves Models :p

Urban setting, to be released to confirmed participants only

Number of participants
6 to start, 7 max

Email to MODELinn@gmail.com to book your place now!

For those who wants to be in the mailing list, do email to MODELinn@gmail.com as well!
[/CENTER]

Last edited:
Ivan...you on a roll here.:)

All your models of late...top notch. Not to say the last ones were not but the recent few, fantastic!! Pity cannot go...waiting to upgrade.:cry: Once upgrade...sure support.:thumbsup:;p

marinavad3.jpg

Hi everybody!

This is a thread to gather response before a confirmation to feature Marina from Russia on 25th Jan (Sun) for a outdoor swimwear fashion shoot, due to some pending assignments of hers. Do register with MODELinn now if dun want to miss it!

Details

Time
Sun 8.30am - 11.00am

Fees per session
$128 for repeat members and early birds (payment before Tue 20th Jan midnight) , $140 thereafter.

Number of Outfits & Style
Outdoors: 3 swimsuits

Set Up
Ambient lighting adjustment arranged by organiser with multiple giant reflectors on single subject, beneficial for beginners;
Wind machine for outdoor use, superb hair "styling" effects as seen in pics;
Wet weather program with special lighting provided in case sky is moody:sweatsm:

Who should attend
Newbies who have no idea how fashion/portraiture shoot is done, aspiring photographers looking to expand portfolio, photographers who like to learn and mingle, or even experts who like to share ideas, and perhaps anyone who loves Models :p

Urban setting, to be released to confirmed participants only

Number of participants
6 to start, 7 max

Email to MODELinn@gmail.com to book your place now!

For those who wants to be in the mailing list, do email to MODELinn@gmail.com as well!

arghhh....would love to go but for the fact that i wont be here. man, ur models are really something. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

she is very sexy lady... :think:
hmmmmm temptation...:heart:

Ivan...you on a roll here.:)

All your models of late...top notch. Not to say the last ones were not but the recent few, fantastic!! Pity cannot go...waiting to upgrade.:cry: Once upgrade...sure support.:thumbsup:;p

Thanks! The force of the dark side is strong... join u will.. haha :p

arghhh....would love to go but for the fact that i wont be here. man, ur models are really something. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

More to come.. :cheers:

i think *the man* behind all these models is *really* something huh? haha .. :bsmilie:

ivan, keep up the magic ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I don't see any guy standing behind the models in the picture leh? :bsmilie:

Shoot details sent via email!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.